How do u know when u find true love????

Hey fam!!! I'm trying to help a friend out, because she is very confused. I know there is a lot of mature people here with good advice/pointers! So how dou know when u find true love!!!???? Please be serious no BS!!! Thanks

True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

provide pics and i will tell you if your friend SHOULD be in love with her in the first place

Its when, without hesitation, you will sacrifice your life for the sake of your significant others life...

honestly, if she has to ask then it isn't real. As stupid as it sounds, you just know.

When you don't question the feeling I guess....

never been in love but I think one knows when they are in love when it hurts. Or when you feel like your going threw meth withdrawals when things aren'trunning smooth with your chick or guy.

but I am no expert and I think I have never been in love. Chicks fall in love quick I think but for guys it takes a perfect mixture

Originally Posted by jrp44

True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Haha.. You should have posted the username of whoever that was that said that. Classic. lol...

But really though.. True love? You'll know it when it hits you. You wont even have to ask what it is. But, I believe the starting point to finding truelove is to know yourself. If you dotn know yourself and what you want out of life, you will not find true love. I promise. Soo.. When you know yourself, andknow what you want and like, maybe you'll find a female that offers what you want and like and you can offer her the same thing. She'll also care aboutyour wellbeing, you personally, not your material things, etc.

There's more to it, but those are the basics. First step is still knowing and loving yourself. Good luck.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Haha.. You should have posted the username of whoever that was that said that. Classic. lol...

its a quote from old school

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

But really though.. True love? You'll know it when it hits you. You wont even have to ask what it is. But, I believe the starting point to finding true love is to know yourself. If you dotn know yourself and what you want out of life, you will not find true love. I promise. Soo.. When you know yourself, and know what you want and like, maybe you'll find a female that offers what you want and like and you can offer her the same thing. She'll also care about your wellbeing, you personally, not your material things, etc.

There's more to it, but those are the basics. First step is still knowing and loving yourself. Good luck.
This..is the Truth!
You have to know yourself in and out then you'll find true love.

Back
Top Bottom