How do you deal with fleas?...

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

What the hell ?
roll.gif

20i9y5v.jpg

this you OP? take a bath fool..try callin stanley steamer and get ur carpets cleaned too.

I hate you people....

There are about 5-6 stray cats living near my apartment. They mainly stayed under the place or in the garage. For the longest I've tried to get someone toget the *+%@# but it wasn't until a few weeks ago the land lady came and got most of them. They made their way to the apartment since I park my bike in thegarage. I've used the raid flea $*$$ and the off spray but I can't find where the $$#! they are.

Thanks to those that helped. $$#! the rest of you clowns.

Get a flea bomb at like wal-mart. Set one off in each room and leave the house for how many hours it tells you to stay out. They should all die...

Originally Posted by Questions03

I hate you people....

There are about 5-6 stray cats living near my apartment. They mainly stayed under the place or in the garage. For the longest I've tried to get someone to get the *+%@# but it wasn't until a few weeks ago the land lady came and got most of them. They made their way to the apartment since I park my bike in the garage. I've used the raid flea $*$$ and the off spray but I can't find where the $$#! they are.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I hate you people....

There are about 5-6 stray cats living near my apartment. They mainly stayed under the place or in the garage. For the longest I've tried to get someone to get the *+%@# but it wasn't until a few weeks ago the land lady came and got most of them. They made their way to the apartment since I park my bike in the garage. I've used the raid flea $*$$ and the off spray but I can't find where the $$#! they are.

oh yeah, u definitely mad.

I hate you people....

im sorry op.
frown.gif
frown.gif

roll.gif
you got fleas.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Are you saying you or your dog has fleas?
Ol boy dont even got a dog
laugh.gif
roll.gif

OP how you come on here posting a topic talkin about "i got fleas" and expect no one to say something....why you so salty
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom