How do you feel about the 28 Hour Brooklyn stabbing spree that just ended?

Did a search, didn't see anything about it. You would never think this would happen in a big city like New York. SMH.

alg_gelman_arrest.jpg

Santos/News
Maksim Gelman was nabbed just after 9 a.m. Saturday morning.

Madman Maksim Gelman's violent rampage spanned nearly 28 hours and two boroughs.

HOW COPS CAUGHT THE PSYCHO

WHO IS MAKSIM GELMAN?

Friday:

alg_maksim-gelman_house.jpg

5:09 a.m. - The body of Gelman's stepdad Aleksandr Kuznetsoz, 54, is discovered at his E. 27th St. home. (Photo: Karp/AP)

8:12 a.m. - Driving his stepdad's Lexus, Gelman allegedly struck a 41-year-old crossing guard at the intersection of Ocean Avenue and Avenue S, breaking his leg.

alg_maksim-gelman_anna_yelena-bulchenko.jpg

4:20 p.m. - Yelena Bulchenko, 20, Gelman's ex-girlfriend, and her mother, Anna, 56, are murdered at their E. 24th St. home. (Photo: via Facebook)

4:30 p.m. - Fleeing the murders, Gelman stabs Art DiCrescento, 60, and steals his 1995 Pontiac Bonneville, according to cops.

4:32 p.m - Driving the Bonneville, Gelman is accused of running over 60-year-old Steve Tannenbaum at Avenue R and Ocean Ave, killing him.

8:00 p.m. - A man resembling Gelman is spotted near Ave. R and E. 18th St., triggering a massive police search.

9:15 p.m - The stolen Bonneville is found abandoned on E. 15th St. in Flatbush.

Saturday:

12:55 a.m. - Gelman allegedly hails a livery cab driven by Fitz Fullertan, 55, at Rochester Ave. and St. John's Place in Bedford-Stuyvesant.

1 a.m. - The livery cab crashes on St. Mark's Ave. after Gelman and Fullertan struggle, cops say.

alg_maksim-gelman_sheldon-pottinger.jpg

1:05 a.m. - Gelman is accused of assaulting Shelden Pottinger, 25, in front of an Eastern Pkwy. church and stealing his Nissan Maxima. (Photo: Marino for News)

9:00 a.m. - It's unclear how Gelman spends the overnight hours, but Gelman climbs up from subway tracks and boards an uptown No. 3 train at 34th St-Penn Station.

alg_maksim-gelman_train-stabbing.jpg

9:05 a.m. - The suspect knocks a newspaper bearing his photo out of a woman's hands and stabs a 40-year-old straphanger. (Photo: Santos/News)

9:07 a.m. - Gelman is arrested.

Source : NY Daily News.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/..._rampage_Y6MLOc4zE0uI3rgagp1RJM#ixzz1DslZ14rt

Did a search, didn't see anything about it. You would never think this would happen in a big city like New York. SMH.

alg_gelman_arrest.jpg

Santos/News
Maksim Gelman was nabbed just after 9 a.m. Saturday morning.

Madman Maksim Gelman's violent rampage spanned nearly 28 hours and two boroughs.

HOW COPS CAUGHT THE PSYCHO

WHO IS MAKSIM GELMAN?

Friday:

alg_maksim-gelman_house.jpg

5:09 a.m. - The body of Gelman's stepdad Aleksandr Kuznetsoz, 54, is discovered at his E. 27th St. home. (Photo: Karp/AP)

8:12 a.m. - Driving his stepdad's Lexus, Gelman allegedly struck a 41-year-old crossing guard at the intersection of Ocean Avenue and Avenue S, breaking his leg.

alg_maksim-gelman_anna_yelena-bulchenko.jpg

4:20 p.m. - Yelena Bulchenko, 20, Gelman's ex-girlfriend, and her mother, Anna, 56, are murdered at their E. 24th St. home. (Photo: via Facebook)

4:30 p.m. - Fleeing the murders, Gelman stabs Art DiCrescento, 60, and steals his 1995 Pontiac Bonneville, according to cops.

4:32 p.m - Driving the Bonneville, Gelman is accused of running over 60-year-old Steve Tannenbaum at Avenue R and Ocean Ave, killing him.

8:00 p.m. - A man resembling Gelman is spotted near Ave. R and E. 18th St., triggering a massive police search.

9:15 p.m - The stolen Bonneville is found abandoned on E. 15th St. in Flatbush.

Saturday:

12:55 a.m. - Gelman allegedly hails a livery cab driven by Fitz Fullertan, 55, at Rochester Ave. and St. John's Place in Bedford-Stuyvesant.

1 a.m. - The livery cab crashes on St. Mark's Ave. after Gelman and Fullertan struggle, cops say.

alg_maksim-gelman_sheldon-pottinger.jpg

1:05 a.m. - Gelman is accused of assaulting Shelden Pottinger, 25, in front of an Eastern Pkwy. church and stealing his Nissan Maxima. (Photo: Marino for News)

9:00 a.m. - It's unclear how Gelman spends the overnight hours, but Gelman climbs up from subway tracks and boards an uptown No. 3 train at 34th St-Penn Station.

alg_maksim-gelman_train-stabbing.jpg

9:05 a.m. - The suspect knocks a newspaper bearing his photo out of a woman's hands and stabs a 40-year-old straphanger. (Photo: Santos/News)

9:07 a.m. - Gelman is arrested.

Source : NY Daily News.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/..._rampage_Y6MLOc4zE0uI3rgagp1RJM#ixzz1DslZ14rt

good lord he got the momma stepdad and daughter and she was only 20 smh whats up with these fellas these days... Played to much GTA

good lord he got the momma stepdad and daughter and she was only 20 smh whats up with these fellas these days... Played to much GTA

I was going to start this thread. I grew up with max we used to skateboard together. We went to jhs together and he was in the special class, he was never mentally stable and a hot head. He would fight everyday, and didn't care about anything, did dust and all that.. It's sad because I live in the neighborhood and a lot of people know this chick and were really close to her..

I was going to start this thread. I grew up with max we used to skateboard together. We went to jhs together and he was in the special class, he was never mentally stable and a hot head. He would fight everyday, and didn't care about anything, did dust and all that.. It's sad because I live in the neighborhood and a lot of people know this chick and were really close to her..

Damn...where was I that I didn't hear about this until just now?? Just crazy working I guess...

Glad to hear they caught the guy. Who knows how many more innocent people would've been hurt/killed.

Damn...where was I that I didn't hear about this until just now?? Just crazy working I guess...

Glad to hear they caught the guy. Who knows how many more innocent people would've been hurt/killed.

Watching this on the news right now, Dude really had the nerve to say "This is BullS@#$, This is a setup" after he got caught
indifferent.gif

Watching this on the news right now, Dude really had the nerve to say "This is BullS@#$, This is a setup" after he got caught
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom