How do you feel about the 28 Hour Brooklyn stabbing spree that just ended?

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

the Larry Davis thing happend when the city was a open sewer. Cant really compare the larry davis incident to the Makism Gelman one.
anybody wanna tell me of this story?

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Thought they got rid of Commando Pro
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

the Larry Davis thing happend when the city was a open sewer. Cant really compare the larry davis incident to the Makism Gelman one.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Thought they got rid of Commando Pro
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

Just saw this guys pic and remembered he's the same guy who randomly approached me on the 2 train last Wednesday (before the stabbing spree). I was standing by the door and dude walked up and randomly started asking me questions about God & Jesus so I figured this was just another mentally ill bum common on NYC trains, so I shook my head and hand to dismiss him and he walked away without incident.

I have no idea why he approached me of all people but now I'm wondering had I took the time to speak to him maybe I could have somehow stopped this.

eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif

Just saw this guys pic and remembered he's the same guy who randomly approached me on the 2 train last Wednesday (before the stabbing spree). I was standing by the door and dude walked up and randomly started asking me questions about God & Jesus so I figured this was just another mentally ill bum common on NYC trains, so I shook my head and hand to dismiss him and he walked away without incident.

I have no idea why he approached me of all people but now I'm wondering had I took the time to speak to him maybe I could have somehow stopped this.

eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by tkthafm

eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
grin.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
grin.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Not be confused with the comedian. Larry Davis shot 7 NYCers including 4 execution-style in the 1980s. He hid in random NYC projects for awhile and was captured after a stand-off with police.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Not be confused with the comedian. Larry Davis shot 7 NYCers including 4 execution-style in the 1980s. He hid in random NYC projects for awhile and was captured after a stand-off with police.

they need to let all of NYC *@%+ him in the +!%...he'll never stab anything after that

they need to let all of NYC *@%+ him in the +!%...he'll never stab anything after that

Back
Top Bottom