How do you get "friendzoned"??

I took a road trip with some homeboys the other day and we were talking about how people get "friendzoned". Seriously, like you have really sleep ona chick to get "friendzoned" or you don't have any game. We were talking about how "game recognizes game" you know a chick is feelingyou and then when you go in for the kill, if not keep it moving. I see these dudes talking about getting "friendzoned" on here soooo much; if a chicktalks to you about things you know they would talk to females about, you're done, period. If you wanna prevent yourself from getting"friendzoned" you gotta keep a distance, I think alot of dudes "fall" for a chick easily and arent really experienced in recognizing stufflike that.

Discuss.

Not because you are lame/ugly, I got FZed by this girl and her new b/f is UGLY. You get FZed because you act like a friend toward her. Not that there'sanything wrong with that but you're not throwing signs that you're interested in her.

Like dude said go for the kill if it don't work out take the L n keep it movin don't stay n wait for the B to throw u a bone

[table][tr][td]Tupac Jordan[/td] [td]
unread.gif
[/td] [td]#5[/td] [td]http://[URL="http://[/color]"][/color][/url][/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://tupac-jordan.u.yuku.com/]

Registered Member

03/03/08 4:08 PM
[/td] [td]
When you take your eyes off the prize.
[/td] [/tr]
[/url][/table]

Nuff said...
http://niketalk.yuku.com/forum/getrefs/id/1379656/type/0

I've found that a girl pretty much decides whetha she gon let you smash at any point basically on day one. If she feelin you like that she gon throwsignals at you and its up 2 you 2 pick em up and go from there...but if she aint tryna bang wit you on that level, she just aint and aint no amount of'game' in the world finna get you in them Vickys. At that point its up 2 you 2 see that she aint DTF, and if that's all you wanted her 4, you mightas well cut ya losses and stop dealin with her.

Course, when you see you're not smashin and still wanna be friends regardless just 4 the sake of bein friends, please, by all means, do that. But its whenNs try 2 hold up a friendship when all they interested in is gettin them draws is when they get the game @!%@@@ up and nobody wins...then they post on NT
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

I've found that a girl pretty much decides whetha she gon let you smash at any point basically on day one. If she feelin you like that she gon throw signals at you and its up 2 you 2 pick em up and go from there...but if she aint tryna bang wit you on that level, she just aint and aint no amount of 'game' in the world finna get you in them Vickys. At that point its up 2 you 2 see that she aint DTF, and if that's all you wanted her 4, you might as well cut ya losses and stop dealin with her.

Course, when you see you're not smashin and still wanna be friends regardless just 4 the sake of bein friends, please, by all means, do that. But its when Ns try 2 hold up a friendship when all they interested in is gettin them draws is when they get the game @!%@@@ up and nobody wins...then they post on NT
tongue.gif

You right, that's my point. You should be able to know from there, you should be able to get the vibe that you can get it. I think alot of dudes try toplay the "shy" and "cute" role and that is where females are like "Awww he's cute, he's like one of the girls."
smh.gif

Like dude that posted last week, the cat that was chillen and smokin with a girl for over a YEAR and finally realized he was "friendzoned"
laugh.gif
come on, duke.

If you wanna prevent yourself from getting "friendzoned" you gotta keep a distance, I think alot of dudes "fall" for a chick easily and arent really experienced in recognizing stuff like that.

Not necessarily the girl I'm talking to right now refuses to acknowledge we are talking yet we have done things except for have penis to vag sex. Anywayshe is an attention ***** and I give it to her because I see it as if I don't give her attention until I get where I want to be then she will find someoneelse to give her that attention.

So trust it depends on the girl. You can obviously tell if you should give her attention by the way she acts with you...For ex. when I don't call ordon't pick up she gets pissed so that is obviously a sign that she is interested too.

when the chemistry just isn't there. no spark, no fire. no attraction. friendzone.

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

If you wanna prevent yourself from getting "friendzoned" you gotta keep a distance, I think alot of dudes "fall" for a chick easily and arent really experienced in recognizing stuff like that.

Not necessarily the girl I'm talking to right now refuses to acknowledge we are talking yet we have done things except for have penis to vag sex. Anyway she is an attention ***** and I give it to her because I see it as if I don't give her attention until I get where I want to be then she will find someone else to give her that attention.

So trust it depends on the girl. You can obviously tell if you should give her attention by the way she acts with you...For ex. when I don't call or don't pick up she gets pissed so that is obviously a sign that she is interested too.

Yeah maybe, or she can be doing it because she KNOWS you are going to be there. I dont know how old you are but, she seems like a pretty low self-esteemtype chick if she always needs attention, I'de leave it alone, those types of chicks only like a-holes.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Not necessarily the girl I'm talking to right now refuses to acknowledge we are talking yet we have done things except for have penis to vag sex. Anyway she is an attention ***** and I give it to her because I see it as if I don't give her attention until I get where I want to be then she will find someone else to give her that attention.

So trust it depends on the girl. You can obviously tell if you should give her attention by the way she acts with you...For ex. when I don't call or don't pick up she gets pissed so that is obviously a sign that she is interested too.

Yeah maybe, or she can be doing it because she KNOWS you are going to be there. I dont know how old you are but, she seems like a pretty low self-esteem type chick if she always needs attention, I'de leave it alone, those types of chicks only like a-holes.

18 and I been around a few times so I know what I'm doing. But you're absolutely right she does like the a-hole type and that is why I'mshowing her that there is more then that out there...and that why I can get her wrapped up. I mean I'm not tryin to wife but she is in a good place in herlife so I want to get as much as I can out of her. e.g. money, food, shoes, vag, etc.

Originally Posted by MakeMyHam

You get friendzoned when you don't make a move soon enough.
Period.

Pretty much. Girls are impatient, when you don't give them what they want right away they look for other alternatives.

This thread is reminding me I gotta make a move on this chick in one of my classes. Shorty has an amazing face and body and shes throwin all kinds of signalsbut I dont think I'd ever be able to hold a convo with this +@+$@
laugh.gif
Even my boys tellin me to hurry up and bag
smh.gif
laugh.gif

im trying to friendzone this guy, but he will not get the hint! he's really nice and i talk to him everyday as a friend but when he tries to chill with mei always come up with an excuse. why is it the one time i "act like a guy" i find that one guy who has female clingy tendencies...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by dunks87

im trying to friendzone this guy, but he will not get the hint! he's really nice and i talk to him everyday as a friend but when he tries to chill with me i always come up with an excuse. why is it the one time i "act like a guy" i find that one guy who has female clingy tendencies...
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
damn.

Back
Top Bottom