how do you guys feel about your girlfriend working at hooters ?

my dad said i'm not allowed to work there so no bf of mine has to worry about that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

my dad said i'm not allowed to work there so no bf of mine has to worry about that
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i think that as long as my parents dont care then its all good.

I would hope my gf could get a better paying job but I don't think I would have a problem with it

My girl brought it up about a month back. She wasn't serious about it but was light way considering it. I wasn't down for that. Its plenty of otherjobs that don't require her to display the goods.

I'd let her work there, but I'll be there too everyday she works

Watching her...

helllllllllll no not happenin. it's not about her showing off her body, its about how her job is to flirt with dudes the entire time she's in there.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

helllllllllll no not happenin. it's not about her showing off her body, its about how her job is to flirt with dudes the entire time she's in there.
Seems more like friendly conversation than outright flirting. And even if it was harmless, job related flirting, she's coming home to you,right?

Originally Posted by Shapeshiftah

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Seems more like friendly conversation than outright flirting. And even if it was harmless, job related flirting, she's coming home to you, right?
Why does everyone harp on "She's coming home to you" like that means anything. Many NT'ers cheat on their girls and go home tothem, does that mean their girl shouldn't have any complaints since He is coming home right?

My main point is, Girls like Guys, should have respect for each other not to do certain things. Matter of fact, respect is the reason why we get so many girlproblem threads on NT. Not enough respect going around both ways.

Back
Top Bottom