how do you guys feel about your girlfriend working at hooters ?

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

so you took noodz on film camera, scanned them then sent them ?

pm me og nudes plz

jkjk
roll.gif
I don't even think home scanners were widely available. You had to take that #@% to Walgreens and have them put it on a disc or something
laugh.gif
I wasn't even on the "internet" then, it was dial up to BBBs and what not omg those were the daaaaaays

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

so you took noodz on film camera, scanned them then sent them ?

pm me og nudes plz

jkjk
roll.gif
I don't even think home scanners were widely available. You had to take that #@% to Walgreens and have them put it on a disc or something
laugh.gif
I wasn't even on the "internet" then, it was dial up to BBBs and what not omg those were the daaaaaays

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

scanner at walgreens,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by bjamez20

helllllllllll no not happenin. it's not about her showing off her body, its about how her job is to flirt with dudes the entire time she's in there.
any waitress at any restaurant flirts if she wants a good tip they just happen to wear less clothes at hooters
not necessarily because there isnt a sexual connotation with being a waitress. you can be polite as a waitress, but at hooters you're expectedto flirt.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

helllllllllll no not happenin. it's not about her showing off her body, its about how her job is to flirt with dudes the entire time she's in there.
any waitress at any restaurant flirts if she wants a good tip they just happen to wear less clothes at hooters
not necessarily because there isnt a sexual connotation with being a waitress. you can be polite as a waitress, but at hooters you're expected to flirt.
what about bar tenders though, they are expected to flirt

not necessarily because there isnt a sexual connotation with being a waitress. you can be polite as a waitress, but at hooters you're expected to flirt.
exactly when's the last time you saw an anti social bartener?

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

alot .

just ones that work at a restauraunt where they have to make drinks for servers as well. those are the worst.

ones that have sections are better ( simply fact that they know how to work it )

but i would say hooter girls are low end cocktail waitresses.

smh

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

lol, I mean, since she's a stripper, you shouldn't have a problem, right? lol

my girl has got me completely %##!!! up...

she tried to send me like "I applied at hooters today"

YEAH, RIGHT.
I don't mind, I said I'd post some on Nt.kl in a couple days
nerd.gif

LOL @ bartenders have to flirt

like mags said, you'd get more tips as a bartender.

and i've seen plenty of bartenders send the ++$! out of drunk lames flirting/being disrespectful...

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

theres a distinction between being personable and being flirtacious

yall really can't have a convo with the opposite sex without flirting ?
laugh.gif
idk

Originally Posted by JoRdAn fEtIsH

i dont see anything wrong with it. its not like theyre strippers
laugh.gif
so i take it you're working at hooters then? if so, pics in your work clothes?

on one hand, it ain't like she'd be stripping, but at the same time i feel like we'd have to be doing real bad for me to allow her to work athooters. i don't need dudes gawking at my lady all day.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

my dad said i'm not allowed to work there so no bf of mine has to worry about that
laugh.gif
I mean.....do you really fit the pre-requisites to begin with?

wildout4 wrote:

hooters is nothing. people take their family there.

tis true

that and the girls there generally have pancake butt
smh.gif
i kno its about the rack hence the name hooters, but if they're gonna wear booty shorts for godsake fill em out
grin.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

wildout4 wrote:

tis true

that and the girls there generally have pancake butt
smh.gif
i kno its about the rack hence the name hooters, but if they're gonna wear booty shorts for god sake fill em out
grin.gif

word

Originally Posted by wildout4

tis true
so?

I can't stand people that bring their young children into the place like
sick.gif
. What are you teaching your kids.

The whole object of the place is sexually object women and their breasts while you eat.
eyes.gif
Not that I'm against it but I feel as you should at least be in highschoolbefore stepping foot in there.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I don't want my woman in a venue in which she will be viewed as a sexual object. Walking outside is enough on a day to day basis. Women at hooters are strictly pieces of meat. Why would any man want his woman in that environment. I know some of you will use the, "Oh you are so insecure" card. If that is your rebuttal, oh well.

Trust? It isn't about trust. I don't WANT any other man viewing my woman as a sexual object. Yes I know it will happen WHEREVER, but why would I want her to be in a place where that is her #1 ROLE? It has nothing to do with me trusting HER. It has EVERYTHING to do with me knowing how ruthless men are.

Yes they will be asked to leave if they touch/say anything disrespectful, but why would I even want her there in the first place.

Has NOTHING to do with insecurity and trust. I want my woman ALL to myself. Her "coming home to me" means nothing.
totally agree

Back
Top Bottom