how do you guys feel about your girlfriend working at hooters ?

Originally Posted by untouchable jc

HELL NO!!!! Unless I work there too...

Pause.

And OP can you post a full pic of yourself?
smile.gif

and no i do not work there but i went in for an application and i had a mini interview with the manager . i think i got the job though lol

Originally Posted by soltheman

my girlfriend's ta-tas aren't big enough to work there. (unless they've begin to hire girls that don't have DDs.)

but if they were, i really wouldn't care. having wings brought back to me everytime she worked,
pimp.gif
I thought that you did not need big boobs to work at Hooters? When I went there a while ago, I saw girls who were B cups and a lot of them had somuch padding.

Back in high school I had a friend who worked at Hooters for a little bit. She said that they actually financed breast augmentation surgery if you wanted one.We do not have anymore Hooters in our city anymore. They went out of business and closed.

As long as she bring me back some free wings
laugh.gif

But seriously, if ya girl working at hooters is a "problem", you've got insecurity issues...

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

laugh.gif

But seriously, if ya girl working at hooters is a "problem", you've got insecurity issues...

Explain why someone must have insecurity issues?

I hate how people use the word insecurity as the answer for anytime someone doesn't want their mate to do something. Why can't a person just want theirmate for themselves and not having other drooling over them. Why does it mean we are insecure?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

laugh.gif

I hate how people use the word insecurity as the answer for anytime someone doesn't want their mate to do something. Why can't a person just want their mate for themselves and not having other drooling over them. Why does it mean we are insecure?

Girls love this argument.
"My boyfriend doesnt like when I cheat on him, hes so insecure".

Get these dusty broads out my face man.

It isn't just females, some dudes (examples here) use the insecure comeback for EVERYTHING.

I don't want my woman wearing a thong bikini on the beach; I am insecure
I don't want my woman working at hooters because I don't want her viewed STRICTLY as a piece of meat; I am insecure
I don't want my woman grinding her rear end on some dudes joint; I am insecure

I mean why can't a person just not want their mate doing something.

Maybe it isn't cool to be possessive of your woman anymore, so people put up this facade of being cool with anything just to save face. Nah not me.

Originally Posted by JoRdAn fEtIsH

and no i do not work there but i went in for an application and i had a mini interview with the manager . i think i got the job though lol

pics in your work clothes when you do get the job?

I wouldn't mind if my girl did, it's a nice restaurant for everyone even families. Theres nothing wrong with it.

laugh.gif

I hate how people use the word insecurity as the answer for anytime someone doesn't want their mate to do something. Why can't a person just want their mate for themselves and not having other drooling over them. Why does it mean we are insecure?
agreed. i dislike how people always think it's an insecurity or jealousy issue.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by wildout4

hooters is nothing. people take their family there.

tis true
so?

I can't stand people that bring their young children into the place like
sick.gif
. What are you teaching your kids.

The whole object of the place is sexually object women and their breasts while you eat.
eyes.gif
Not that I'm against it but I feel as you should at least be in highschool before stepping foot in there.

Man we took my little cousins there when my family got out of town and his wild out on the older cousin even though it was my idea. I was like %@@ is hetripping for it really ain't that bad and the food is good. Anyway it was a school night and he was fiending to take pictures with the waitress, so we wasall loling.

Back on topic, I wouldn't really mind unless something happened to her cause if she leave me over finding somebody she interested at hooters she was goingto leave me anyway. You can't keep these females sheltered, besides life is too short over simple !@%.

It isn't just females, some dudes (examples here) use the insecure comeback for EVERYTHING.

I don't want my woman wearing a thong bikini on the beach; I am insecure
I don't want my woman working at hooters because I don't want her viewed STRICTLY as a piece of meat; I am insecure
I don't want my woman grinding her rear end on some dudes joint; I am insecure

I mean why can't a person just not want their mate doing something.

Maybe it isn't cool to be possessive of your woman anymore, so people put up this facade of being cool with anything just to save face. Nah not me.

Back
Top Bottom