How do you guys keep you hair looking neat??

I have a dilemma. My hair always starts looking crusty dusty after like 2-4 days. What do you guys do to keep your hair looking fresh?? Im not talking aboutgetting waves and all that jazz. Im just talkin about keeping my hair from looking like *!@$

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Use shampoo you dirty #*#@%
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My hair isnt dirty, like my shape up goes away real quick and my isnt like evened out properly throughout my head. I dont know how to explain

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My hair isnt dirty, like my shape up goes away real quick and my isnt like evened out properly throughout my head. I dont know how to explain
I know what you mean I was just messing
laugh.gif

Mines like that too. I got straight hair and I get a 4 on the top + low fade 2. My hair grows fast so in like 3-4 days it gets super messy.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NT, basically he's asking how to stop his hair from growing.
laugh.gif

I used to get a 1 and a 3 and noticed my hair looked like +$$% fast. I let it grow to a 5 all around and just taper it. I go to barber shop every 10-13 daysnow instead of every week.

Yo if i ever see Mike Tyson pop up like that mouth wide open with some hedge clippers i'm running like a mother @!$$@$.

Originally Posted by derventa

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NT, basically he's asking how to stop his hair from growing.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

you see how my hair doesnt look full?? And yea thats my hair like a week after a cut. And my shape up after like 2 days. I hate my hair
frown.gif

Im the one on the right BTW

your hair looks like that because you don't brush it.

just carry a small brush around and brush your hair throughout the day anytime it starts losing its smooth look.

if its still being stubborn, put some wave cream in at the beginning of the day and it will lay down easier fr you to brush it.

Back
Top Bottom