How do you tell someone they smell bad?

Originally Posted by Agent Andre

Can he not smell himself?
Hell no, people that stink can't smell it because they are so used to the smell. Not even on some racist %#%@, but I swear every Indian in East NY smells like full court basketball.

It's really that bad though
sick.gif
I've had moments where I really felt like I was about to pass out from the fumes while talking to him. He'sa former athlete so you'd think he would know how to deal with odors/perspiration
smh.gif
tired.gif

He's Jamaican btw

Just pull him aside and tell him in a professionally, respectable manner that he smells and that its creating a problem. If he cant cooperate with thatthenplan B will have to go into affect.

Originally Posted by parada45

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Originally Posted by dunks87

I guess stinky people become immune to their funk, so in a polite way maybe try asking your co-worker what type of deodarant or soap he uses, when he replies tell him it's not working. or let him know his right guard is to the left. This might hurt his feelings but you'll probably never smell an odor on him ever again or he'll quit out of anger or shame, it's a win-win for you and your co-workers either way.

I was thinking about putting together a gift basket for him with soap/deodorant/toothbrush/toothpaste etc and telling him it's from one of our clients
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Hell no, people that stink can't smell it because they are so used to the smell. Not even on some racist %!++, but I swear every Indian in East NY smells like full court basketball.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This guy

call him in the offic etell him that you are getting compliants about his odor and want to know if it is possible that he can do something about it.

Hell no, people that stink can't smell it because they are so used to the smell. Not even on some racist %#%@, but I swear every Indian in East NY smells like full court basketball.

sick.gif
I've had moments where I really felt like I was about to pass out from the fumes while talking to him. He's a former athlete so you'd think he would know how to deal with odors/perspiration
smh.gif
tired.gif

He's Jamaican btw
oh well thats easy just walk up to him and say JAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RUDE Boi u smell like stank poonani if that doesnt get him well....
Im from the caribbean by the way i have permission to talk like that

mad.gif
No BS I just left the house b/c my older brother smells like straight garbage juice. You know how you're around a smell so long you get used to it?
smh.gif
Not this time, and its like its only getting stronger and stronger. %*$+ just gave me a headache.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

sick.gif
I've had moments where I really felt like I was about to pass out from the fumes while talking to him. He's a former athlete so you'd think he would know how to deal with odors/perspiration
smh.gif
tired.gif

He's Jamaican btw
oh well thats easy just walk up to him and say JAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RUDE Boi u smell like stank poonani if that doesnt get him well....
Im from the caribbean by the way i have permission to talk like that

I made some jerk chicken last night
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

How do you tell someone that their face looks very masculine? I have to really question this person's gender.
nerd.gif
J/K, please don't get mad at me.

How about stop being a %@$#+ and throwing out indirect statements, peon.

How do you tell someone that their face looks very masculine? I have to really question this person's gender.
nerd.gif
2mmsl81.gif

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

That sucks, I don't know what I would do. Let a guy handle it.

That's the problem though. NO ONE wants to have to do it. I want to tell him desperately but I don't want to shatter his confidence or bruise his ego.I just don't understand how no one has ever told him. It's incredibly pungent/offensive
ohwell.gif

nerd.gif

How about stop being a %@$#+ and throwing out indirect statements, peon.
laugh.gif
I haven't heard that insult in about 4 years.
Ah well.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

That sucks, I don't know what I would do. Let a guy handle it.

That's the problem though. NO ONE wants to have to do it. I want to tell him desperately but I don't want to shatter his confidence or bruise his ego. I just don't understand how no one has ever told him. It's incredibly pungent/offensive
ohwell.gif
I mean.... I don't see how you can tell him without being direct....

You GOTTA tell him face to face, if its thaaaatt bad
laugh.gif
... just make sureu be polite about it.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom