How do you think COVID-19 will change the world as we know it going forward?

We've only really seen the tip of the iceberg, and it's clear that this thing is going to have a massive ripple effect economically and socially for the foreseeable future.

How do you think it will affect you personally...your social behavior, your day-to-day, your career, and so on? And how do you think it will affect the world on a macro level?

Hope everyone is staying safe and hopeful.

#1 thing, and I said this in a previous COVID-19 thread on a similar topic as this thread...............

Public Face Masks will be the new normal, this will no longer exclusive to South Korea, China and Japan societies anymore.

We all wearing face masks in the open public areas/workplaces/businesses, even after a vaccine is approved in 2021 at the earliest.

#1 thing, and I said this in a previous COVID-19 thread on a similar topic as this thread...............

Public Face Masks will be the new normal, this will no longer exclusive to South Korea, China and Japan societies anymore.

We all wearing face masks in the open public areas/workplaces/businesses, even after a vaccine is approved in 2021 at the earliest.
Supreme face masks gonna hit different.

I’m looking at some of my friends and associates differently. The ones who choose to still be out partying and in contact with large groups of people unnecessarily are getting the side eye from me. It’s an indicator that they’re willing to risk their lives and the lives of others for a temporary good time, and that is nothing to play with while people are out here dying.

Had a homegirl bragging about not staying inside and not giving a damn about the virus. :smh:

I’m looking at some of my friends and associates differently. The ones who choose to still be out partying and in contact with large groups of people unnecessarily are getting the side eye from me. It’s an indicator that they’re willing to risk their lives and the lives of others for a temporary good time, and that is nothing to play with while people are out here dying.

Had a homegirl bragging about not staying inside and not giving a damn about the virus. :smh:

No doubt. Dude at my work was about to come back after a 2 week hiatus until he was snapping himself with a bunch of other folks partying during the "quarantine." Boss found out and told the dude stay TF home.

while i dont disagree with u
if THEY wanna party
let them
no different than folks waiting in line at costco
and grocery shopping
u still around a bunch of folks
if im a die
i rather die enjoying my life
not holed up
scared of some virus

Last edited:
Masks will eventually come and go in a year or two once people start letting their guards down, that I can guarantee. But what you said will be the lasting changes.
people aint even wearing the proper masks
and aint even handling them right
havent worn a mask
even once
folks gotta stop freaking themselves out

Im afraid its gonna change things for the worse. Travel not gonna be the same. Gonna get your temperature taken everytime you land.
A lot of jobs are never coming back. And of course the powers that be are gonna push whatever new agenda they have to change things even more in their favor

Im afraid its gonna change things for the worse. Travel not gonna be the same. Gonna get your temperature taken everytime you land.
A lot of jobs are never coming back.

I said it in the main thread, but the middle class will be totally gone. This is its nail.

people aint even wearing the proper masks
and aint even handling them right
havent worn a mask
even once
folks gotta stop freaking themselves out

There's that too.

y'all still gonna dap n tuck
Nope..
ConcernedMadeupAmericanalligator-size_restricted.gif

My world ain’t changing at all. Majority of people with these precautions don’t even get tested for STDs..... don’t even have good hygiene either :lol: :lol:

My life will be the same

I think kids 8+ affected by this that can comprehend are gonna want to grow up to combat virus and grow up to make changes.

I think businesses are gonna wanna be recession proof and now pandemic proof

I think also when you choose a spouse you gotta think do you love them or pandemic stay in the house with them days at a time love them. (A lot of people suffering right now 😂)

also how the laws are being looked at, how things are changing. And it took a virus for humans to be humane to each other

Back
Top Bottom