*** How Does Joe Budden Explain This?? ***

I'm sure his label made him do it and all . . . But damn . . . On the low the song is aighttho . . .

laugh.gif

[Yayo] HERE WE GO NOWWWWW [/Yayo]

That song is seriously crack though
And Joey killed it so it's all good in my book

Chopped & Screwed
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

I'm sure his label made him do it and all . . . But damn . . . On the low the song is aight tho . . .

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
I ain't heard this in years and once the beat kicked in i knew all thewords ...

Ain't nobody make him do nothin'.

I met Joe Buddens from a girl in that same Marques Houston/Meagan Good circle.

This was prolly his LA crew at this time
indifferent.gif

This song is great, I see nothing wrong with this
Originally Posted by Buddha JAPE

4 years late. how do you explain girl socks?

Yo I've seriously missed out in this time in the Music forum when did Nay wear girls socks and post pics?
laugh.gif
I always see you say that and just be out the loop, somebody post it.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

That song is seriously crack though
And Joey killed it so it's all good in my book

Chopped & Screwed
pimp.gif

co-sign.

what the hell is there to explain?
indifferent.gif

Yo I've seriously missed out in this time in the Music forum when did Nay wear girls socks and post pics?
laugh.gif
I always see you say that and just be out the loop, somebody post it.

Avitale8 was the first to bring it up . . . It was never serious, it was funny . . . I think Jape thought it hurt my feelings or somethin . . . I pulled thegaydar out on myself. It all started when someone posted a picture of Jay Z wearing a turtleneck sweater . . . But we all basically laughed at eachother and itbecame a "Girl Socks" vs "R Kelly Sweaters" and everyone was pickin sides . . .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, but it all ended with us agreeing that neither was a staple design to a wordrobe . . . And one dude was talkin bout dudes in the hood wearturtlenecks
laugh.gif
, that was deffinetly one of the best threads, I almost gotfired for laughin so hard . . . The somebody PSed my pic, with some "Homo Thug Attire"
laugh.gif
or somethin like that

roll.gif
Ight good looks for the fill in. PPl might come at you sideways when youmake a thread now and post that pic just for the hell of it even tho you dont care

smokin.gif

Isn't that the sitting down version of that Chicken Head dance??
laugh.gif
I saw a dudein the NFL, (I think the Rams) score a TD and do that dance . . . It was a sad day for sports . . .

Even worse he's wearin a Tim Couch Cleveland Clowns jersey . . . Did he even play for them in 03 when this came out??
Ight good looks for the fill in. PPl might come at you sideways when you make a thread now and post that pic just for the hell of it even tho you dont care

It don't even matter, I'm the one that orginally posted it . . . Cats act like they hacked into my PC and found them on some Oscar De La Hoya tip .. .

Oh this about the Clubbin joint? I thought this was about "Fire"....song was annoying to me when it first dropped, aint got no problems w/ it nowtho, song is smooth...

and Nay I dont think thats the pic fam lol...

Thats the one Avitale alluded to orginally . . . But I had another pair on at the time and took a pic . . . I'll post it tomorrow, I'm off work now

Please. This song was pure piff.

" Dammit u doin it doin whachu doin u doin it to me I picture u doin it to me like uhhhhhhhh"
Joey came hard on this one.

laugh.gif
Nay.... Turtlenecks is what Official Street Cats Rock...stop lyin

but I always felt that Marques Houston song...

Back
Top Bottom