*** How Does Joe Budden Explain This?? ***

This was his "You Owe Me" moment . . . This seems like a collab better suited for an artist like Fab, I think Def Jam tried to bring him out withthat angle, this track, the joint with 112, the joint with 3rd Storee . . . But at the end of the day it was an aight joint . . . Besides the super hero styleddoo-rags, Von Dutch hats, and Tim Couch jersey (which was never a good idea) . . . I was thinkin of this because of that Game thread, when he was clownin himon the track, and then Isaw the video on BET on that Omarion/Bow Wpw countdown (why was I watchin hat any??)

Yea it was summer of 03 . . . He was suppose to perform on the Roc Da Mic tour, but I guess 50 hated on him or somethin (or was it the voice loss??) . . . Whoknows, Fab was there tho

joint is
pimp.gif

and i remember the Girl Socks Thread...one of the best in the music forum
roll.gif

shhh had me rollin i forgot the original topic. i think it was somethin bout Biggie
laugh.gif

I think it was comparin Jay Z to BIG . . . TIME started the thread, and it was like "How Can You Compare 2 Albums To 10??" . . . Somethin like that,someone was sayin Jay sets trends, because of the whole 'no more jerseys, button up' movement and I was sayin Jay ain't the greatest cause he hadon a turtle neck
laugh.gif
and then someone posted a pic of Biggie in a turtle neck
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think it was comparin Jay Z to BIG . . . TIME started the thread, and it was like "How Can You Compare 2 Albums To 10??" . . . Somethin like that, someone was sayin Jay sets trends, because of the whole 'no more jerseys, button up' movement and I was sayin Jay ain't the greatest cause he had on a turtle neck
laugh.gif
and then someone posted a pic of Biggie in a turtle neck
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
i remember now...and i remember how you was switchin sigs and whatnot
laugh.gif

damn, that thread got totally side tracked. went on a lotta pages, and the random responses to the original topic made it funnier.
i'm sure i'm not the only one who forgot what the OG topic was either
laugh.gif

^ Yea now I rememeber that thread I just missed the pics, yea I think I was posting in there on my old name or lurking but I remember that thread cuz at thetime there was another thread callin Big Goat I believe and then Jigga stans came in talkin bout him n dudes started bashin like crazy
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

060615_jayZ_vmed_4p.widec.jpg

This is the pic that started it all . . . The R Kelly sweater and the hemp jacket . . . On the low that jacket is kinda
pimp.gif

And the infamous . . . Girl Socks
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

oh yea . . . almost forgot
Beep . . . Beep . . . Beep . . .

I heard Joe Buddens will get on any track for 3,000 i dont know maybe thats just the rumors
but i figured it was true since he is not in his prime anymore. but to stay on subject the song was
that crack back in the day.

but the du-rag killed
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom