How does one smash video vixen type females?

I hit a "video vixen" (no ducktales) i met her at my friends apartment complex in the elevator and exchanged numbers with her
we linked about a week later had dinner and some drinks and after some conversation she wasted no time saying lets go back to your place.
she's a dancer/choreographer that worked on videos for Bad Boy back in the 90s - afterwards we layed in bed and she showed me videos of her in 112 videos, shared stories about Biggie (she had mostly negative things to say - a total turnoff - like she made fun of how he could barely breathe when he talked and said things like "if he handn't gotten shot he'd be dead already from a heart attack :smh: )
she shared stories about a short relationship with Kanye she had and she mentioned he constantly needed attention and always wanted people around. showed me photos on her ipad - more negative comments...
finally she shared stories about working with Aaliyah and said mostly positive things about her. she talked about how seriously she took her opportunities, saying she studied and worked really hard before "Romeo Must Die" and "Queen of The Damned" - she went on to mention why she rushed to leave the shoot for "rock the boat" for another opportunity but out of respect for her I'll chill on that topic.
ultimately i was totally turned off by her. mind you this was a woman in her mid 30's who's glory days were behind her but she'd gone from being apparently one of Bad Boy's go to choreographer's in the 90's to a woman who seemed to be in her 2nd childhood. She had a roommate- probably her man the way she would trip about me coming upstairs, the way she dressed, carried herself at dinner and throughout the night.
sex was actually good, but she would NEVER SHUT UP. constantly name droppin about working with a young chris Brown, how this RB from the Titans proposed to her. one of these dudes even bought her a porsche which she sold and i believe was living off the money from.
wither way the point of telling this story was to say these "video vixens" are not all they're cracked up to be. It was a fun experience but I'd much rather have a woman that has some substance.
anyways i cut ties with her, she left the nastiest voicemail on my phone calling me lame immature whatever. Vixens aren't hard to land, but may not be worth the catch.

pretty sure OP wasn't asking about smashing washed up video vixens

and he didn't say anything about locking one down

I'd say its more opportunity/power than money.
If you're in a position/job to help them succeed you can use that to your advantage.
One hand washes the other. Naked.

ACCESS!

It's what most of these birds want. If you can provide them access to something they want (bottles, VIP tables, hotels, a chance to be in a video, a chance to be seen etc) you'll get the yambs.

Ask a club promoter or a photographer...

All they really want is access...

they just regular broads that happen to be about that life. Money and a mouthpiece go a long way.

You dont need money to hit these broke stallions you see on T.V.

Most of them go to your local community college.

laugh.gif

You don't get them, they get you. They are different as you and I, just have money and be yourself. Show it but never spend and if you do spend it, spend it while you guys are in a conversation like it's NOTHING. Get a bank card and don't be the guy that pulls out knots of money, it's 2012. The trick is to make her feel like she's NOTHING, stressing over the money makes you look desperate for her attention. But if you order a drink order some for her friends like it doesn't hurt your pockets, if she likes you she'll defend you against her gold digging friends, if she doesn't you're just the sucker buying drinks. Treat her like she can't afford to be in your life and you're just "giving to charity" by patronizing her, this maneuver confuses her because she thinks she's seen it all and you're just a nobody with MONEY. Makes you more interesting and less thirsty looking, if she doesn't bite one of her friends will

I hit a "video vixen" (no ducktales) i met her at my friends apartment complex in the elevator and exchanged numbers with her
we linked about a week later had dinner and some drinks and after some conversation she wasted no time saying lets go back to your place.
she's a dancer/choreographer that worked on videos for Bad Boy back in the 90s - afterwards we layed in bed and she showed me videos of her in 112 videos, shared stories about Biggie (she had mostly negative things to say - a total turnoff - like she made fun of how he could barely breathe when he talked and said things like "if he handn't gotten shot he'd be dead already from a heart attack :smh: )
she shared stories about a short relationship with Kanye she had and she mentioned he constantly needed attention and always wanted people around. showed me photos on her ipad - more negative comments...
finally she shared stories about working with Aaliyah and said mostly positive things about her. she talked about how seriously she took her opportunities, saying she studied and worked really hard before "Romeo Must Die" and "Queen of The Damned" - she went on to mention why she rushed to leave the shoot for "rock the boat" for another opportunity but out of respect for her I'll chill on that topic.
ultimately i was totally turned off by her. mind you this was a woman in her mid 30's who's glory days were behind her but she'd gone from being apparently one of Bad Boy's go to choreographer's in the 90's to a woman who seemed to be in her 2nd childhood. She had a roommate- probably her man the way she would trip about me coming upstairs, the way she dressed, carried herself at dinner and throughout the night.
sex was actually good, but she would NEVER SHUT UP. constantly name droppin about working with a young chris Brown, how this RB from the Titans proposed to her. one of these dudes even bought her a porsche which she sold and i believe was living off the money from.
wither way the point of telling this story was to say these "video vixens" are not all they're cracked up to be. It was a fun experience but I'd much rather have a woman that has some substance.
anyways i cut ties with her, she left the nastiest voicemail on my phone calling me lame immature whatever. Vixens aren't hard to land, but may not be worth the catch.

YOUR WASHED UP OL' HEAD VIDEO VIXEN SOUNDS LIKE A RE-BORN "SUGAR MOMMA" :smh:

they just regular broads that happen to be about that life. Money and a mouthpiece go a long way.

So underrated man. Dudes just expect getting girls to just happen. I've spend a few years refining my game to be able to get at the finest of females. My ex was one of these types, dudes was always on her bc she had a crazy body. I kicked it with her once and she started telling people I was her dude. Creampied it the 1st night...she had a face like a bulldog though smh. She was cool though just way too interested in being a twitter celebrity

The odds are that you're going to see one of these shorties in the club, but you dont want to be one of the thirsty dudes tryna get at them. If you cant catch them on some humble one on one steez then take the L, and get at them the next time. The last thing you want to to is to be lumped in the group of "fans" they have

Last edited:
It ain't hard to find them in major cities, you could just spit your game... or for Niketalk purposes  create an elaborate scheme to get these yambs. 
grin.gif

Try this and tell me what happens:

Next time you are on vacation  go on craigslist and post  in the respective city Miami, New York, Vegas and  say your legit shooting a video  for  a made up rapper or one that is on the brink of being famous but still believable i.e. Maino, Red Cafe, Jae Millz, or r&b J Holiday, Lloyd you get the point.

You can make a post requesting pics for auditions  and Im sure your inbox will get flooded just to test the waters. But even this will give you their face and contact email

Then if you're up to it get a small space for a few hours, the way it looks probably don't matter. Make another post for auditions. Have your boys sit at a table and pretend to judge while you stalk the crowd in your shades, rope chain and louie V belt and take your pick of the girls. Let them know you know the rappers agent, I'm sure they'd let you bag if it would improve their chances. There is no video, you can always say they ain't make the cut.

But then again this won't work unless you're him:

or him:

You dont need $

Y'all really think these rapper give these tricks money? Yeah some may, but most the time they dont. Just have the persona and gas em up. Make them believe your someone. Me and my homies stay lying in clubs about who we knw, and what we do. This will give you club bathroom yambs.

You dont need $
Y'all really think these rapper give these tricks money? Yeah some may, but most the time they dont. Just have the persona and gas em up. Make them believe your someone. Me and my homies stay lying in clubs about who we knw, and what we do. This will give you club bathroom yambs.

Thats the perfect out of town skeem ... Fake it till you make it .. if i can sell water to a well, it should be easy for anyone to convenice one of these video vixen that your an A&R or PR rep for some up and coming music label :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
You dont need $

"I know how a groupie do ya, I tell em I'm dead broke, don't let the jewelry fool ya"

fcc527e2acee11e1a92a1231381b6f02_7.jpg

Seems to be working well for him.

I'm telling you, all he's offering these birds is access to some publicity, magazines so they can try adn get their modeling career jump off. Look at Tahiry, she went from being a bartender to the cover of KING magazine.

Back
Top Bottom