How does one smash video vixen type females?

they just regular broads that happen to be about that life. Money and a mouthpiece go a long way.
So underrated man. Dudes just expect getting girls to just happen. I've spend a few years refining my game to be able to get at the finest of females. My ex was one of these types, dudes was always on her bc she had a crazy body. I kicked it with her once and she started telling people I was her dude. Creampied it the 1st night...she had a face like a bulldog though smh. She was cool though just way too interested in being a twitter celebrity

The odds are that you're going to see one of these shorties in the club, but you dont want to be one of the thirsty dudes tryna get at them. If you cant catch them on some humble one on one steez then take the L, and get at them the next time. The last thing you want to to is to be lumped in the group of "fans" they have
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: but yeah a mouth piece do go a long way
You dont need $
Y'all really think these rapper give these tricks money? Yeah some may, but most the time they dont. Just have the persona and gas em up. Make them believe your someone. Me and my homies stay lying in clubs about who we knw, and what we do. This will give you club bathroom yambs.
"I know how a groupie do ya, I tell em I'm dead broke, don't let the jewelry fool ya"

fcc527e2acee11e1a92a1231381b6f02_7.jpg

Seems to be working well for him.

I'm telling you, all he's offering these birds is access to some publicity, magazines so they can try adn get their modeling career jump off. Look at Tahiry, she went from being a bartender to the cover of KING magazine.
this is why status is important when pulling these broads.....they look at these dudes as an oppertunity

you MIGHT have to spend some money but not alot...
maybe a few bottles in a club
thats not always necessary...
i know guys who hit the same chicks these rappers/athletes hits and they are as regular as they come...those chicks tell all the famous guys business to the regular guys...
carry yourself like you don't need them and don't give a **** who they are...
you'll definitely need to be in a bigger city with those types of women...MIA, LA, ATL
you'll definitely need a few pairs of foambs tho
fixed... on the really though... some of yall making it seem like its *snap* just that easy... you have to POSITION yourself to be chosen... source: none... never smashed a video hoor...

Just gotta hip them with something that no one else can offer them...but as with any girl CONFIDENCE is always key

you can do everything everyone here is telling you to do OR you can fake a video shoot and spit game then proceed to smash. Do the casting in some sort of wearhouse. Make sure you use your camera while interviewing them.

Oh yea, get a couch.

profitz!1

These broads are broke looking for a come up, just because they are in the videos doesn't mean they have $. They feel so privileged to just be in the video they do it for free from what I heard. If they think you can potentially be a back they climb on to get where they want to be then letting you smash is a small price they pay. They go home, shower, forget about it and hit you up thinking you can advance their unrealistic goals they have placed in front of them

Jokes on them

this whole thread is funny groupies just wanna be behind the scenes thats all maybe if you can get yourself "popping" or as many others said "fake it till you make it"then you too can pull the next superhead

Oh yeah, it needs to be noted that most of these "video vixens" are just strippers

Which takes us back to the fact that if you got $ they will pretty much do anything you ask and fall over themselves to do it.
These chicks are good for a one night stand and that's it, but there's always that percent of guys that fall for these chicks and get played. Walk around heartbroken like they didn't know what they were getting themselves into :smh:

These broads are broke looking for a come up, just because they are in the videos doesn't mean they have $. They feel so privileged to just be in the video they do it for free from what I heard. If they think you can potentially be a back they climb on to get where they want to be then letting you smash is a small price they pay. They go home, shower, forget about it and hit you up thinking you can advance their unrealistic goals they have placed in front of them

Jokes on them
this..lookin good usually dont mean they cant monetize on that.

i live in da heightz, so i see these video vixens all da time, trust they some regular broads mental wise..... u got a decent flow and u pullin em.

Man you dudes need to stop worshiping these chicks just because they look good. Besides sex, what value would they add to your life?

Man you dudes need to stop worshiping these chicks just because they look good. Besides sex, what value would they add to your life?

sex...thats it. I like sex with assorted big booty females. That being said, they dont need to be "video vixens" bc that majority of these females are extra regular, just loaded up with makeup and airbrushing

Last edited:

I don't really see anyone worshiping them. For the most part dudes just giving out info on how to play these broads like the dummies they are :smh:

You dont need money to hit these broke stallions you see on T.V.

Most of them go to your local community college.

laugh.gif
yup. dude is basically asking how to slay brain dead, bad credit having, gold digging, twitter and instagram addicted birds. dream big

It's pathetic man. It's one of the problems of this "Instagram" generation. Vanity and narcissism is at an ALL TIME high. Too many women concerned about trying to be a "bad *****" and too many dudes are fixated on "getting one". It results in extreme thirstiness and overblown egos on both sides. ****** heads are REALLY ****** up.

It's pathetic man. It's one of the problems of this "Instagram" generation. Vanity and narcissism is at an ALL TIME high. Too many women concerned about trying to be a "bad *****" and too many dudes are fixated on "getting one". It results in extreme thirstiness and overblown egos on both sides. ****** heads are REALLY ****** up.

thats real

bunch of broke and jobless girls with too much free time being chased by broke and jobless dudes. instead of worryin bout your followers, try and get your dollars up

Last edited:
Where dude at that said him or his friend smashed Pinky and got something :lol: . It was a while back.

Back
Top Bottom