How does one smash video vixen type females?

i wanna smash pinky..If I had my way..I would ball out and have sex with every woman in the world 8's and up everyday 3 different broads..of course no pregnancies & stds..Nia long,Vashtie, and Melanie Fiona would still get knocked up EARLYYYY

These broads are broke looking for a come up, just because they are in the videos doesn't mean they have $. They feel so privileged to just be in the video they do it for free from what I heard. If they think you can potentially be a back they climb on to get where they want to be then letting you smash is a small price they pay. They go home, shower, forget about it and hit you up thinking you can advance their unrealistic goals they have placed in front of them
Jokes on them

Nothing but the truth. 90% of the video chicks in Toronto are cut from this mold.

It's pathetic man. It's one of the problems of this "Instagram" generation. Vanity and narcissism is at an ALL TIME high. Too many women concerned about trying to be a "bad *****" and too many dudes are fixated on "getting one". It results in extreme thirstiness and overblown egos on both sides. ****** heads are REALLY ****** up.

thats real

There's so much truth in this thread its crazy. Just about everybody is on point. Yea these chicks are nice to look at, but give me a WOMAN that works hard in a legit profession in which she doesn't to devalue herself to be successful and I'm rolling with that.

I want a woman that can pull her weight ie cook, clean, take care of our children and I would be more than thankful and willing to do my share and with a smile.

I can't see myself chasing a video chick that always has random dudes hitting her phone, worrying about her being unfaithful cuz the next dude got a little cash flow going, I can say that I'm not about that lifestyle and I'm good with that

To further progress the theme of these "video vixen" women who want just an opportunity to further their own "careers", one of my home girls cousins worked as on-set coordinator for music videos and she used to tell her stories about the debauchery going on behind the scenes.

Basically, casting couch type stuff is real. She told me that YMCMB had their own style of casting. N's would be calling in about 30 girls, and seeing which one is down to smash Wayne's entourage. Out of those 30, probably half are actually bout dat lyfe, and will get down with the get down. Those girls who are willing to have sex with the team, make the video. And if they want Wayne to hit it then they've gotta be willing to do even more.

Now I dont know if everything is 100% true , but to a certain point I believe it. Think about it like this, theres 100 girls out there just like you. Fat mass, nice plump boobs and caked up make up. If you're not willing to Suck some D, that girl next to you is. And she'll get that video spot.

The allure of the game is what's calling these girls in. To be a young rap N' man...the life. Just to get a little shine, to tell your friend you know and worked with Lil Wayne, thats alot to these girls, who often times have nothing to offer the world but their looks. Im sure they'll gladly eff a few dudes to say they been on sets as a "model".

These are just fast girls man, like everyone else said, a lil $$$, and a mouthpiece can pull any dame.

[quote name="USAFAnt" url="/t/500777/how-does-one-smash-video-vixen-type-females/90#post_16048597"]
Where dude at that said him or his friend smashed Pinky and got something :lol: . It was a while back. [/quote]

I know a couple dudes who smashed Pinky. She gave this one dude I know the clap :smh:

:lol: Might have been you bruh.

Last edited:
To further progress the theme of these "video vixen" women who want just an opportunity to further their own "careers", one of my home girls cousins worked as on-set coordinator for music videos and she used to tell her stories about the debauchery going on behind the scenes.
Basically, casting couch type stuff is real. She told me that YMCMB had their own style of casting. N's would be calling in about 30 girls, and seeing which one is down to smash Wayne's entourage. Out of those 30, probably half are actually bout dat lyfe, and will get down with the get down. Those girls who are willing to have sex with the team, make the video. And if they want Wayne to hit it then they've gotta be willing to do even more.
Now I dont know if everything is 100% true , but to a certain point I believe it. Think about it like this, theres 100 girls out there just like you. Fat mass, nice plump boobs and caked up make up. If you're not willing to Suck some D, that girl next to you is. And she'll get that video spot.
The allure of the game is what's calling these girls in. To be a young rap N' man...the life. Just to get a little shine, to tell your friend you know and worked with Lil Wayne, thats alot to these girls, who often times have nothing to offer the world but their looks. Im sure they'll gladly eff a few dudes to say they been on sets as a "model".
These are just fast girls man, like everyone else said, a lil $$$, and a mouthpiece can pull any dame.
stripping post right here famb... the thing is a lot of the anti vixen dudes think the OTHER guys want relationships ... they just want yambs and I don't think its just as easy as going up to them, saying some fly stuff and BD on. You really gotta position yourself ... you gotta think... these aren't the stunningly beautiful types that just ooze confidence ... those are the easiest to spit at cuz no one approaches them. Were talking fat butt yambs with **** appeal... guys won't hesitate to get at them... go to a club.. 6-8s are getting approached all day cuz they're popping yambs and are juuuust wack enough to where most guys think they can hit ...

Never had sex with a vixen before. Anyone know the name of the broad in Fabolous' Breathe video (I know, she's probably aged by now... still wanna know what she looks like now though) that was riding with him in the Bentley?

yep, but the trick is to catch em when they still regular *** lil **** around the way

word. you know you're too late when they lookin for NBA money only. by then they'll let anyone enter including...

rickross-shirtless-xxl.jpg

fatjoeycrack.jpg

How is one to feel if he used to date a female for 4 years and now she is on her way to becoming a vixen? :nerd:

How is one to feel if he used to date a female for 4 years and now she is on her way to becoming a vixen? :nerd:

Very Dirty.

Realtalk, I met a few "vixens" back in the day. Dirty as they come. Will let anyone smash for a bottle of Henny. The stuff I saw at the radio station. smh

I'd feel a bit conflicted. I'd be cool with the fact that I had a down steady chick for that long. On the flipside, I'd also feel like "Damn, I turned this chick into a ****?? How did that happen? Or had she been dying to do this all along?"

^@%# happens man

stripping post right here famb... the thing is a lot of the anti vixen dudes think the OTHER guys want relationships ... they just want yambs and I don't think its just as easy as going up to them, saying some fly stuff and BD on. You really gotta position yourself ... you gotta think... these aren't the stunningly beautiful types that just ooze confidence ... those are the easiest to spit at cuz no one approaches them. Were talking fat butt yambs with **** appeal... guys won't hesitate to get at them... go to a club.. 6-8s are getting approached all day cuz they're popping yambs and are juuuust wack enough to where most guys think they can hit ...

This is becoming outdated because of da mega thirst of twitter/fb/instagram

Be gassin these broads.

It's pathetic man. It's one of the problems of this "Instagram" generation. Vanity and narcissism is at an ALL TIME high. Too many women concerned about trying to be a "bad *****" and too many dudes are fixated on "getting one". It results in extreme thirstiness and overblown egos on both sides. ****** heads are REALLY ****** up.

i agree

MORE LIKE 5-7S, IDK YOUR SCALE BUT AN 8 IS LEGIT AS HELL, YOU CANT BE AN 8 AND NOT BE CUTE BRO, 8-10S OFF RIP HAVE A PRETTY FACE, AND LEGIT PRETTY GIRLS ARE THE HARDEST TO TALK TO, YOU CAN SAY IM GASSIN EM BUT IF YOU MAINTAIN EYE CONTACT WITH A PRETTY GIRL YOU STARE HARD MY NIG AND TO ME THATS WORSE THAN OOGLIN OVER A THUMPER, A CHICK WITH A BODY AND SHES NOT REALLY PRETTY CAN ONLY GET AS HIGH AS A 7

AS A HOMAGE TO YOU RICKY I WENT TO THE CLUB SUNDAY NIGHT AND PULLED A GANG OF NUMBERS, NOT ONE RESPONSE BACK WHEN I TRIED TO CLAIM MY PRIZE, ALL FAT BOOTIES AND TATAS BUT ONLY 6-7.8S AND ALL AT LEAST HIT ME WITH THE "YOU'RE SO CUTE/ OMG TALK SPANISH TO ME" I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW TO PULL A ONE NIGHTER AT ALL AND I DONT WANT TO GO LOWER THAN A 6

Get a table at a hot club & invite them to chill at your table. Get them liquored up & then take her home after. Easy.

MORE LIKE 5-7S, IDK YOUR SCALE BUT AN 8 IS LEGIT AS HELL, YOU CANT BE AN 8 AND NOT BE CUTE BRO, 8-10S OFF RIP HAVE A PRETTY FACE, AND LEGIT PRETTY GIRLS ARE THE HARDEST TO TALK TO, YOU CAN SAY IM GASSIN EM BUT IF YOU MAINTAIN EYE CONTACT WITH A PRETTY GIRL YOU STARE HARD MY NIG AND TO ME THATS WORSE THAN OOGLIN OVER A THUMPER, A CHICK WITH A BODY AND SHES NOT REALLY PRETTY CAN ONLY GET AS HIGH AS A 7
AS A HOMAGE TO YOU RICKY I WENT TO THE CLUB SUNDAY NIGHT AND PULLED A GANG OF NUMBERS, NOT ONE RESPONSE BACK WHEN I TRIED TO CLAIM MY PRIZE, ALL FAT BOOTIES AND TATAS BUT ONLY 6-7.8S AND ALL AT LEAST HIT ME WITH THE "YOU'RE SO CUTE/ OMG TALK SPANISH TO ME" I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW TO PULL A ONE NIGHTER AT ALL AND I DONT WANT TO GO LOWER THAN A 6
I'M HEARING YOU SLICKP BUT STILL SOMETIMES A BROTHER JUST KNOWS HOW IT GOES DOWN WHEN HE STRIDES THROUGH THE VIP ROPES, MAKING DIRECT EYE CONTACT WITH THE SAID VIXEN. THEY JUST NORMAL GIRLS WHO HAVE TO TAKE A #2 EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE JUST LIKE THE UGLY ONES. YOU GOTTA KNOW WHICH ONES ARE THE ONES WILLING TO COME HOME AND FEEL GOOD ABOUT DOING SO. TALK SPANISH TO THEM OR GIVE THEM SOMETHING THEY AINT NEVA HAD.  EITHER MAKE A COMPROMISE OR LIVE YOU DOUBLE STANDARD LIFE MY BROTHER.

Back
Top Bottom