-- How grimey would it be to delete someones Myspace?? --

Hypothetically, an Ex that you hate (for very legit reasons), and you know his/her life revolves around their "net friends".

I know it puts your morals/integrity to question, but at that point those are the least of your worries.

Would you do it?

Nope.

Would you want someone to delete your myspace if your life revolved around "net friends?"

Yeah that would be too grimey if their life revolves around e-friends.
Otherwise, it would be pretty funny.

If you wanted to be REAL grimey, find out your Ex's ID and Password for their school account and drop them from all their classes. Now that would beGRIMEY!

If you wanted to be REAL grimey, find out your Ex's ID and Password for their school account and drop them from all their classes. Now that would be GRIMEY!

Now thats just evil.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

If you wanted to be REAL grimey, find out your Ex's ID and Password for their school account and drop them from all their classes. Now that would be GRIMEY!

Yeah that would be ...but I'm pretty sure you would go to jail for that...deleting a myspace account..you wouldn't goto jail.

I wouldn't do it...I'm not obsessed with myspace but it's one of the ways I keep in contact with my friends besides F.B. so I'd be mad.

VERY grimey
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Thats a corny way to handle something. Real feminine like.

Word, man. Sounds like some high school stuff.

That happened to me. Boy, was I tight. A ninja swore off Myspace, but it just kept callin' me back. Word to Tyrese and Chingy.

My $$$%! of an ex-girlfriend did that to me when I left mine signed in... She was mad because I'd get comments from other girls and stuff. Ugh, gladthat's in the past.

Back
Top Bottom