how is it like in the DMV ?

i'm visiting colleges in Baltimore and College Park in Maryland, D.C., and maybe Hampton, Va. I was just wondering how the cities or towns are like. tell me some spots to hit up, how are the chicks looking like, and and just any info. i know about the general info like employment, crime rates, healthcare, etc. 

my first post 
glasses.gif

If u got a little money to spend then I would say go to Georgetown. Major and Kickspot are dope places just a little pricey. Go to any CarryOut get a 3 pcs wit French fries with Mumbo sauce over errrthing.

If u got a little money to spend then I would say go to Georgetown. Major and Kickspot are dope places just a little pricey. Go to any CarryOut get a 3 pcs wit French fries with Mumbo sauce over errrthing.

Bet I might do that. How is Georgetown really like ? I heard that back in the day, mad young people would just chill and party over there, now it's more quite.

Last edited:
Bet I might do that. How is Georgetown really like ? I heard that back in the day, mad young people would just chill and party over there, now it's more quite.

Yeah, nightlife wise, Georgetown is pretty much dead... Even the most popular bars from 5-10 years ago have closed (3rd Edition, Rhino, The Guards, etc. etc.). Retail stores and restaurants are primarily the focus of the Georgetown nowadays. That said, the Georgetown waterfront does attract a decent day-drinking crowd during the Spring/Summer when the weather outside is nice.

Back
Top Bottom