HOW LEGIT WOULD MAGIBON BE IF SHE GOT BRACES?

She's stacked, got the pedo look that's being hyped, and is into kinky japanese things. All that is missing is a decent grill game, though I am suresome sort of braces fund is being raised by her fans. Life is hard *post Lenny .gif*

W
laugh.gif
W

I don't see the hype...she scares me too much

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

She's stacked, got the pedo look that's being hyped, and is into kinky japanese things. All that is missing is a decent grill game, though I am sure some sort of braces fund is being raised by her fans. Life is hard *post Lenny .gif*

LOL.....my man said the pedo look that's been hyped. This new phenomenon of NT dudes beasting over prepubescent chicks is dangerous to say theleast.

She is that young lookin girl who posts youtube videos of herself just staring into the camera..

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

She is that young lookin girl who posts youtube videos of herself just staring into the camera..

The dumbest I've ever heard someone doing

And she looks like jailbait

WOW. i seen the youtube just now. and i hope she's legal for you to be sayin all that mess. SMH!

i was hopin' for some cute japanese girl with blondish hair (picture above)

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

Who the hell is Magibon?

Trust me, she's nothing special.
tired.gif

Trust him, guys...this guy knows special...he makes the illest post of "special" at least once a day. [patiently waits for Hyori thread]

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

The dumbest I've ever heard someone doing

And she looks like jailbait
f1m52.jpg

Back
Top Bottom