How Like-Minded Are The People in Your Social Circle?

Simple question....just seeing how heated things get here on NT when someone has a different POV, I was just curious how things go in your world if someone who you actually know, or socialize with, have vastly different views on things like religion, politics, sports, etc.?

Most of my friends are similar on sports, not religion—mixed bag, and yes on politics, except one who always thinks our differences on sports or other things relate to our friend group disagreeing with him on politics. :lol: NAH

I don’t see eye-to-eye on a lot of things with those close to me. We’ve had our share of heated arguments. But, at the end of the day, we respect each others views and opinions.

I wouldn't be who I am if I didn't put my own beliefs to the side in order to view the world from someone else's perspective. How else you gonna learn? If you try to understand where someone is coming from, while clinging to your own beliefs, you just ain't gonna be in the right position to learn. We gotta let go sometimes. On Buddha.

Back
Top Bottom