How long are NBA Tube Socks?

So I have a gift card thats set to expire soon from Eastbay and I was thinking of getting a pair of nba socks.
I usually wear quarter length socks but Im thinking of trying out the tube socks, any help as to how long they are?
Im thinking there below the knees but I just wanted to ask those that have a pair. Let me know thanks.

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

they go up to your waist

laugh.gif

Forreal though, they go up just below the knees. It really depends on how long your shins are though.

Originally Posted by jazz145

So I have a gift card thats set to expire soon from Eastbay and I was thinking of getting a pair of nba socks.
I usually wear quarter length socks but Im thinking of trying out the tube socks, any help as to how long they are?
Im thinking there below the knees but I just wanted to ask those that have a pair. Let me know thanks.

The total length of the NBA tube socks are approximately 22.5" from end to end.  We hope this helps you.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

The total length of the NBA tube socks are approximately 22.5" from end to end.  We hope this helps you.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

eek.gif
My EXACT reaction when I saw that profile.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

it depends most of them are 24 inches nd come right above your calf. But if you buy them off of ebay (like i did) u can get a size 28 that comes over your knees. it all depends how long u want em dats why i bought the 28 inch off ebay.

hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom