How Long Are Your Showers?

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by dmxgod

7-10 mins..not that difficult to get in and get out..

My girl's brother takes at least a half hour..like what the hell he b doin in there..no ayo
Is he going through puberty?
laugh.gif
Nah bro..he is a 17 year old kid..
laugh.gif

My girls parents b turnin the hott water off on him at times when he takes more than a half hour..like how dirty can you b son?
indifferent.gif

12 minutes. I brush my teeth and wash my hair every morning. Efficiency
pimp.gif

15 min avg. sometimes i like to just hang out and relax and wil go 20-25 min.

water is included in my HOA fees so i dont give a damn. ill take a 3 hr shower if i feel like it.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

6-8 minutes. 30 minute shower? Ya folks better start making you pay that water bill. Bet you'll cut it down then.
I usually take 10 -15 minutes but sometimes it can take 20- 40 minutes when I'm thinking about stuff. Some of my greatest ideas have from taking a long shower
BTW ...... I pay the water bill .... Long showers, short showers it has stayed the same month in, month out
Come-at-me-Bro-meme-6.jpg

So wait, another dude asking other dudes how long their showers are now? What are you OP? The Health Inspector?
laugh.gif

10-15 min. Get wet, soap up, rise, brush teeth, get out. Done. 

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

7-10 mins..not that difficult to get in and get out..

My girl's brother takes at least a half hour..like what the hell he b doin in there..no ayo
Is he going through puberty?
laugh.gif
Nah bro..he is a 17 year old kid..
laugh.gif

My girls parents b turnin the hott water off on him at times when he takes more than a half hour..like how dirty can you b son?
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

25-30 mins...i like to chill, wash, brush my teeth and apply everything while da hot water is running....

6-10 mins....not to threadjack but related question: anybody ever try cold or cool showers? I only do it in the summer but it feels amazing (no ayo), especially when its 90+ degrees out at 8 am

I always think I be in for awhile but it's usually bout 10mins, enough to fap/pee.

20-30 easy sometime I just let the water hit me for 5mins before I even start washing up

Now +$! baths no more the 5 mins

Im usually 15-20 minutes - no more, no less.
Kind of random, but why do a lot of people say their going to 'hop' or 'jump' in the shower every time 
laugh.gif
..."bout to hop in the shower"...I chuckle when I hear that.

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

5 minutes
get wet, turn the water off, soap up, turn water on, wash off

saves water, better for the pocket and the planet

Never that 
grin.gif

8-10 minutes if im in a rush.

10-15 if im relaxing

20+ if im fapping

Typically i probably take like 5-7 minutes...

after a basketball or a run I might add an extra five minutes or so just to cool off and relax.

But anything over 15 is too much IMO.

Back
Top Bottom