How Long Are Your Showers?

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Until the hot water runs out. Usually after 32 minutes, they have to be scorching hot. I'm extra dizzy afterwards too. Any reason why?

laugh.gif
.  But usually 15 minutes for me, 25 if I want to chill and think. Btw dont fap in the shower it clogs the drain.

Originally Posted by PugLife

usually take anywhere from 10-20 minutes depending on how much i hurry myself, but my absolute best thinking/random thoughts come from the shower.

Thread/.

Man my bathroom is the size of a regular room. If I smashing 9+ women at a time I usually bust in less than 4 hours. In that time the water is hot then decreasing until cold water then it gets warmer and warmer but never scalding hot.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Kind of random, but why do a lot of people say their going to 'hop' or 'jump' in the shower every time 
laugh.gif
..."bout to hop in the shower"...I chuckle when I hear that.

HA. True , never that about that

Average 25-30 minutes.

When I take my time, Usually 45-60 minutes.

Don't know how dudes are taking 10 minute showers, I couldn't do it.
laugh.gif

7-10 minutes in the morning. I don't know how yall can take showers any longer. _s got places to be, B.

When my hair was long, usually 15 minutes, because I do a lot of thinking under that water and it takes longer to lather/rinse. I cut my hair recently, so now it's only like 8-10 minutes. That evening shower feeling
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nocomment6

I'm quick 5-10 minutes.

same here

i dont see how dudes are spending 15+ minutes in the shower

yall take as much time as my girl does
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom