How Long Have You Been On NT?

uncalled4boy

Supporter
Either Actively Posting Or Lurking?

I’m Sure Some Of Your Real SNs Or Other Accounts Have Been Jettisoned Along The Way.

And I’m Starting To Realize That Some Of Us Might Have More Years Here Than Some Of Yall Have On Earth :lol:

So About How Long Has It Been Since You’ve First Visited?

About 19 Years For Me. :wow::sick:

Started Lurking In 2001.

Started Posting In Maybe 02 As FrmJordan2Kobe2208 :lol:

No Idea What Happened To That Handle But My Current Is From 2007.

Last edited:
14 to 15 years posting and lurking. About 2000-3000 of my old posts didnt transfer from ez board iirc.

Since it was a baby. 04/05. When I was 17, 32 now. Soooooooooo

Literally the same lol. My original SN (Upptempo8387) was created in 2005 but when they switched platforms, I couldn't remember my login info and made this one. Also 32 now

B94375CA-3EBD-4F3F-A4E7-EABA512B6B04.jpeg

Literally the same lol. My original SN (Upptempo8387) was created in 2005 but when they switched platforms, I couldn't remember my login info and made this one. Also 32 now

32 Now. Wild I Started Lurking When I Was 13.

This Was My Go To For Shoe Release Info.

Life Changed And Nothing Was The Same When I Started Browsing Sports And General

November of 07 but I lurked since Dec 06 because I couldn’t figure out how to sign up :lol: pretty sure there was limited sign ups at that point or something

14/15 then I’m 28 now

Profile says 2013 but I for sure remember being banned when I was in high school...that was 14 years ago.

I wasn’t active much through college and the beginning of my career bc I didn’t have money for none of them shoes but now ya boy eatin good.

November of 07 but I lurked since Dec 06 because I couldn’t figure out how to sign up :lol: pretty sure there was limited sign ups at that point or something

14/15 then I’m 28 now
Yea I joined in 03 or 04, I remember it took me months to figure out how to sign up, there was a process or a trick to it

Yea I joined in 03 or 04, I remember it took me months to figure out how to sign up, there was a process or a trick to it

There Was Like A Waiting Period Or Something Before Your Account Was Valid Or Allowed To Post.

30 Days Or So I Remember Vaguely.

Been awhile, lurking for awhile I low key remember NikePark. I remember when the Blue Print 2 was posted on here and listening to it. I remember Ekin was dropping the info on future releases. Ezboard didn't transfer my info over.

Been awhile, lurking for awhile I low key remember NikePark. I remember when the Blue Print 2 was posted on here and listening to it. I remember Ekin was dropping the info on future releases. Ezboard didn't transfer my info over.

I Know You Old Mentioning NikePark.

Back
Top Bottom