How Long Have You Been On NT?

What year did NT start? I thought it was '99. I forgot how I foundout about NT but I know it was around 2003-'04-ish I started using the site. Made my account late 2012. So glad & appreciative to have NT in my life.

It is part of daily life for me, multi-dimensional too. I don't have any other social media accounts so NT keeps me up to date with a lot. I've learned so much about sneakers/cars/food & everything A-Z from NT & it's members. Have met some really nice people here as well.

There are some really knowledgeable & articulate folks on here. The plethora of information/opinions available throughout the various threads is amazing to me. NT is def a way of life. Crazy when I think how much of my life is documented on here.

White Laser 4s dropped around 04-05, that’s when I started lurking, joined 2008.

Got caught on some fake laser 4s and them 13s that had the red outline. Both just felt off when I got em. Luckily got money back both times. Found they were fake through NT.

I saw this thread got bumped, then when I came in, I saw this shirt in the thread gallery....maaaaaan! I had this shirt too :wow: :nthat: . I think NT was mentioned on that site too. Which is why I always have this vague memory of being around NT around 99-2000 but not officially joining until 05. I LOVED this shirt, but I can't remember what I did with it.The pic brought back a lost memory.

I had a gray one too. It just had the hoopstv.com logo on the front. Made my friend sign up because I wanted another black one but sent the gray one instead. Thought I was doing it back in high school with the tshirt and making elbow passes.

Odd But My Biggest Appreciation For This Site Is That It Is (For The Most Part :lol:) Safe For Work.

Back In The Day I Was All In For This Being Baby Hood Talk :lol:

today it's 20 years

:pimp::nthat:

wild

lurking since 2000 too

when I finally got around to registering
I was way too intimidated to post anything
east coast boys had me shook
but i wanted to be from nyc so bad though lol

thanks all for the wonderful memories
and believe it or not, great insights on any and everything

Back