How Long Have You Been On NT?

Started lurking in 2011. I was trying to find how to stop the soles on the XI's from yellowing and google brought me here :lol: Learned about the Rit Blue Dye and been coming back ever since.
I officially joined in 2013.

Lurked for 9 years before ever making an account. :lol: Mostly WDYWT and SB dunk threads.

Once I started lurking NT general I decided it was time to jump in.

I remember peeping in general in 03 and thinking it was wack. One of the threads was "what style are you, pretty boy, thug or pretty thug"I got outta there with the quickness. Forgot when I gave it another chance and started liking it.

Just looked back at my old account that was banned joined in 2008 :wow:
I know I lurked about a year before. Jewelry thread brought me here when I was probably a junior in high school.

I started lurking around 2002, got my first account around 2005-2006 and switched to this account in 2010.

Been here since 2002 when I was in typing class and my boy was on here literally everyday...not typing
He put me on

I think my first name was Jae millz (named after the rapper)

Joined in Aug 2003, but had been lurking since the early days...my memory is cloudy, but I’m almost 100% positive I came across NT from an article in Slam/Kicks magazine, but don't recall the year...was an avid subscriber to that for yeeeeears.

There’s been a lot of crazy stuff to happen over the years. I remember when Ekin was dropping classified info. Was it Nelson that had a project car that took a decade to do?

Who was it that photocopied their face?!? :rofl:

Irv Gotti in the club gettin tipsy.

So many gems, and I'm sure I've forgotten a lot

I remember peeping in general in 03 and thinking it was wack. One of the threads was "what style are you, pretty boy, thug or pretty thug"I got outta there with the quickness. Forgot when I gave it another chance and started liking it.

Maybe The Worst Style Options Ever :rofl:

Joined because I needed help with a legit check for some sneakers I was copping on eBay.

:lol:

My computer I started out browsing NT with was a Pachard Bell or something.

And was on dial up and didn't get Time Warner broadband until like 2006-07.

I remember the threads with the 56K warnings lol.

Good times on here.

Not sure how long I lurked for release info prior to joining in 06.

Back in the day waiting in the line outside of Walters or Wish use to meet a lot of other NTers

used to lurk on here back in 2003 during freshman year in college. But fell off soon after. Came back in 2014 once the hype behind the Nike Air Command Force's started.

Back
Top Bottom