How long have you had your current cell phone number?

I'm sitting here debating on changing my number or not and I've just realized I have had the same number for a looong time, but at the same time, on one of my other phone lines I was issued a more attractive number.

I might port my old number to a prepaid service just to keep it active, but I'm not sure.

I'm sitting here debating on changing my number or not and I've just realized I have had the same number for a looong time, but at the same time, on one of my other phone lines I was issued a more attractive number.

I might port my old number to a prepaid service just to keep it active, but I'm not sure.

Use Google Voice. You can keep your same old number, and also have another "attractive" number.

And to answer your question, I have had my number for about 6 years

Use Google Voice. You can keep your same old number, and also have another "attractive" number.

And to answer your question, I have had my number for about 6 years

about a month
laugh.gif

Almost 3 years..I wanna change mines too cause 1-800#s call my phone throughout the day when I'm trying to sleep (I work third shift)

Almost 3 years..I wanna change mines too cause 1-800#s call my phone throughout the day when I'm trying to sleep (I work third shift)

Back
Top Bottom