How long until Ecko is back?

With trends recycling and such, I saw the 80s revive while I was in highschool.

Now a college graduate, the 90s trends have hit hard; Snapback hats, "dad" caps, choker necklaces, gold frames, big logo attire, etc.

How much longer until the early 2000 to mid 2000 fads are back?

Say the year 2025? Fitted caps, some AF1, Phat Farm shirt, and jorts on deck :lol:

But since fashion usually comes back with a small change, the jorts are probably gonna be slim.

AF1 has always been classic, gaining ground in that streetwear/hypebeast scene

Baggy jeans are slowly coming back.

if they redo da graff echo joints in modern fits limited, i can see some lil buzz...not a whole line though.

Would cop if they made some fitted v-necks and didn't make those "HEY LOOK AT THIS SHIRT IM WEARING" colors/logos

I swear I'm waiting for Iceberg History to come back
nerd.gif

I got excited when I saw Wale wearing a Moschino beanie in the "Poor decisions" video, but it didn't come back

My favorite era was late 90s with Versace, Moschino, D&G, Fendi, and Iceberg popping

Ecko had a mature/slimmer fit line called "Mark Ecko" it actually had some good pieces, but that was like 04, I haven't seen it in stores in while so I don't know if he still makes it.

in middle school I wore ecko every day.

My parents bought my sister a fake ecko sweater at a swapmeat one Christmas. Joint said "Echo"

da very last ecko product i bought was their collab with da Warriors movie...

tumblr_n4s35aAPJI1rh9x8ro1_500.jpg

Last edited:
"Dad caps" is one of the dumbest monikers I've heard on here. Those Golf/Sport type hats NEVER ever went out of fashion as NORMAL people never stopped wearing them. Hell I was rocking 'em in my 20s and I still do as my head ain't shaped to rock the fitted correctly.

Would like to see the Velour suit come back though, not OD baggy but just a good fitted velour or track suits in general.

All I really want is Coogi to come back and make me some sweaters. The ones online are expensive

Ecko used to be a favorite of mine in the mid 2000's, but it's time has passed

Last edited:
ecko cut and sew was dope, still have a button up I wear here and there. 

Back
Top Bottom