How long was your longest relationship? If it ended what was the reason?

two years down the drain for me yesterday
ohwell.gif
, we just didnt see eye to eye on a lot of things, i think i knew all along

it wasnt gonna work out, i just didnt want to admit it to myself

2 years and 10 months. She broke up with me, but it was a culmination of many things. First, we're in our young 20s and I was her first boyfriend/love blah blah and she talked about how she though we needed some time apart, which is reasonable. Second, we're of different faiths and I know it bothers her. Some other stuff. But she felt like we would eventually get back together. This was 3 months ago and now we're hanging out and all that stuff. Probably get back with her.

The power of the booty is so strong.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

two years down the drain for me yesterday
ohwell.gif
, we just didnt see eye to eye on a lot of things, i think i knew all along

it wasnt gonna work out, i just didnt want to admit it to myself
Going through that now.

It's been six months and some change. I'll probably have the "talk" with her tomorrow.

same here man except mine is a marriage and 3 years might end up being the biggest waste of time ever, just sucks there is a kid involved.

it will be 13 years in march. damn it seems like yesterday i was asking her to be my girl.

5.5 years. People change. Mutual separation. No one cheated, scammed, etc. etc. We both wanted different things in life.

Almost 3 years, she left for school and it wasn't the same when too much stuff was going on and she couldn't help take my mind off it

Originally Posted by manny1

it will be 13 years in march. damn it seems like yesterday i was asking her to be my girl.

same boat, been on and off with the same girl for almost 11 years now, she was my first girl, lots of time in between, we are trying to grow together now, we'll see what happens

4 and a half years...

Ended cuz we broke up, but tried to work things out again... There was no trust. I went through her phone, found out she was lyin to me... Let it go... Month later she went through mine, found wat she was looking for.

Damn u iPhone for holding so many messages
smh.gif

Man me and my Ole' lady been together for about 5 years. We both went to college in Atlanta. We were talking about marriage and stuff so we both decided to move to LaCrosse WI. Yeah google that city lol. We kinda groing further and further apart. Thing that sucks is we got a 2.5 year old son together. SMH

Originally Posted by purehoopa1

Man me and my Ole' lady been together for about 5 years. We both went to college in Atlanta. We were talking about marriage and stuff so we both decided to move to LaCrosse WI. Yeah google that city lol. We kinda groing further and further apart. Thing that sucks is we got a 2.5 year old son together. SMH

From ATL to LaCrosse?

WTH WERE YOU THINKING?

on and off for 5 years, i'd say maybe 3 years or so total.

long story but basically i couldnt deal with him being high 24/7 anymore.

Originally Posted by soltheman

From ATL to LaCrosse?

WTH WERE YOU THINKING?
tired.gif
 Yeah I deserve a stale face. I tried to give up the city life for her. I am really thinking about moving back if we call it quits. I definitely miss the nite life. SMH

Originally Posted by soltheman

From ATL to LaCrosse?

WTH WERE YOU THINKING?
tired.gif
 Yeah I deserve a stale face. I tried to give up the city life for her. I am really thinking about moving back if we call it quits. I definitely miss the nite life. SMH
Not even that, what did you even find desirable about LaCrosse?

I'm from Minneapolis, and we're like Las Vegas compared to Wisconsin.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

How old are you? Arent you in another serious relationship right now?

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

How old are you? Arent you in another serious relationship right now?

Yes I am
smile.gif
. I'm 23. The on/off guy was my hs bf and 1st yr of college. I met him when I was 5.

Back
Top Bottom