How long would you last in prison?

How long would you last in prison?

• 1/2 a day to 1 day. My cheeks would get taken the first day.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-5 days. Ain't nobody taking my cheeks without a fight.

• 6-12 days I'd become familiar the setting about start taking cheeks of my own

• 13-20 days I'd become a booty warrior

• 21-40 days I've already been to prison. Ain't no thang.

• 41+ days I'd be the adebisi of the prison

• Total voters
if i got no mass would they still want me? Real talk I'm skinny as hell and pounding me would be like pounding bones. Got no cushion

if i got no mass would they still want me? Real talk I'm skinny as hell and pounding me would be like pounding bones. Got no cushion

They would pound the **** out of you some people like frail

Last edited:
indifferent.gif

im too good looking, ninjas would fight to claim me :pimp:
My dude a trophy jail ***** :pimp:

On the real tho what if u let the alpha dog of ur cell block year u up but then u slowly start to get the manipulatin on him and eventually through some reverse psychology he becomes your butch and fights all your battles :nerd:

Suggestions
Shawshank Redemption
Oz
American Me
Any of Louis Theorux's documentaries about prison
prison break

watched american me last night
Watched the OZ over the summer, had me cringing every episode :lol:
Prison break ive seen
and im watching shawshank redemption right now :smokin

Suggestions
Shawshank Redemption
Oz
American Me
Any of Louis Theorux's documentaries about prison
prison break
watched american me last night
Watched the OZ over the summer, had me cringing every episode
laugh.gif

Prison break ive seen
and im watching shawshank redemption right now
smokin.gif
Click this spoiler after you've watched shawshank.
the sisters. smh

My dad's ex girlfriend works at a jail here in the metro area of Atlanta. She has told me all the crazy things that goes on in their from guards doing the most scandalous **** as to smashing the inmates , from them catching inmates having mini laptops hidden in their cells.... and y'all thought they were only hiding cellphones naw folks in their getting the latest  tech gear on the market in there some how

As for me I know for fact I would survive in a women prison. I bet I have those chicks in their fighting to be my main *****.  To them spending all their money their husband sent them, on me at the commissary. 

If I was a guy going to prison, I would have to play the crazy role. I be that guy who plays with their boo-boo and smears it all over the wall then jack off every time a female officer pass by. 

Last edited:
I would last for a long time because I'd act really feminine and like paint my nails and wear makeup and stuff.

No one would want to be around me if I did that because then all their friends would think they were weird.
SARCASM!

Last edited:
I know two dudes that been to rikers and they didnt have any booty stories just dudes would scrap over anything

What ya'll know bout them suzies tho :nerd:
Rikers isn't the same thing as these other prisons in the country though. A good portion in there aren't there for long, some are just being held temporarily.

What if you have to go up against one of those 6'8 350 pounds of muscle type dudes? Dude would eventually overpower you and turn you into a tunnel. :smh:

I watched all 3 segments of that rikers island vid :smh: yo, that joint is nothin nice, B. Makes me want to mentor some young cats to let them know that they don't need to go that route.

:lol: Y'all watch to many movies! The "yard" is nothing like the movies.

Yes... P.R.E.A destroyed the fear of prison.

Back
Top Bottom