How long would you last in prison?

How long would you last in prison?

• 1/2 a day to 1 day. My cheeks would get taken the first day.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-5 days. Ain't nobody taking my cheeks without a fight.

• 6-12 days I'd become familiar the setting about start taking cheeks of my own

• 13-20 days I'd become a booty warrior

• 21-40 days I've already been to prison. Ain't no thang.

• 41+ days I'd be the adebisi of the prison

• Total voters
Cowards way out you rather merk yourself instead of look for redemption and take your punishment because u think somebody gonna run up in ya ? Prison is not as hyped as people make it seem for the most part people just trying to do they time yeah u got some fools in there but if u mind your biz and don't look like a deer in headlight you'll be good

Dudes imagining and talking about the demand for their buttocks in prison. :lol: :lol: :lol:

NT has changed, I worry about this new generation. :lol:

I wish dudes would just come out of the closet already with all their prison fantasy's.

Every time a person commits a horrible crime all you see are replies of I hope he gets rapped in prison and stuff along those lines.

You can't tell me nothing is wrong with these kids today.

I wish dudes would just come out of the closet already with all their prison fantasy's.

Every time a person commits a horrible crime all you see are replies of I hope he gets rapped in prison and stuff along those lines.

Well if its a rapist or child molester, why not? They should feel as helpless and powerless as their victims did.

If you guys are looking for mature discussion, there are threads for that. This clearly isn't one of them.

Although this thread is just about being raped, the question is relevant because from when you enter the system, everyone is plotting on how to break you down whether it be extortion or the other aformentioned.

Last edited:
Maaaaan, **** jail. I'd rather be dead than serve anything over a few months. Nobody's going to tell me what to do all day every day...when you can get up, when you can shower, when you can ****, when you can eat, when you can go outside...I'm good.

To answer the question tho, I'll also die before I give another man pleasure. I'll fake a bj, bite your **** off like a Slim Jim and suffer the consequences first.

Last edited:

I had the unfortunate visit to prison/jail for a week in L.A. on some b.s. caused by my ex..hope she played traffic and died.

I digress.

Jail in L.A. is just as bad if not worse than prison. I have long hair and wear glasses so I'm in there hair down, squinting cause i cant see nothing, keeping to myself. The Mexicans were telling me to stick to them but, thankfully, a guy I grew up with was there and him and his crip homies watched out for me. They new I wasn't in there claiming anything and didnt want me to be in with the mexicans cause they said more than likely I would have been a casualty cause most of the Mexicans in county are there for murder and rape. I'm 5'11, 260 so I think my stature let me chill without too many problems.

Let this be a lesson to all you SOFT, frail, teenagers getting tattoos up and down your body...if you go to jail, they'll place you higher in population because of them. If anything remotely looks like an affiliated tattoo you'll be put on that level.

I have aztec tattoos on my arm and they threw my *** in with the murders rapists and ****.

Well if its a rapist or child molester, why not? They should feel as helpless and powerless as their victims did.

If you guys are looking for mature discussion, there are threads for that. This clearly isn't one of them.

Although this thread is just about being raped, the question is relevant because from when you enter the system, everyone is plotting on how to break you down whether it be extortion or the other aformentioned.

Well first of all, Chomos and rapists are PC'd up. Like I said, prison is NOT like the movies.

It's actually more of highschool then anything :lol:

I had the unfortunate visit to prison/jail for a week in L.A. on some b.s. caused by my ex..

Let this be a lesson to all you SOFT, frail, teenagers getting tattoos up and down your body...if you go to jail, they'll place you higher in population because of them. If anything remotely looks like an affiliated tattoo you'll be put on that level.

I have aztec tattoos on my arm and they threw my *** in with the murders rapists and ****.

:wow: at them throwing you in there with real gangstas...

I had the unfortunate visit to prison/jail for a week in L.A. on some b.s. caused by my ex..hope she played traffic and died.

I digress.

Jail in L.A. is just as bad if not worse than prison. I have long hair and wear glasses so I'm in there hair down, squinting cause i cant see nothing, keeping to myself. The Mexicans were telling me to stick to them but, thankfully, a guy I grew up with was there and him and his crip homies watched out for me. They new I wasn't in there claiming anything and didnt want me to be in with the mexicans cause they said more than likely I would have been a casualty cause most of the Mexicans in county are there for murder and rape. I'm 5'11, 260 so I think my stature let me chill without too many problems.

You got lucky, those Aztec tattoos WILL get you greenlighted with the big homies if you ain't put in work for them. Be lucky it wasn't state time cause they'dve got you. But yeah being locked up ain't the business just cause your freedom is gone. As long as you cool you'll be straight with other cats doin' time. It was the deps I had problems with, I HATE the police so I gave subtle disses all the time. Almost got me F***** up a few times tho.

Watching that Scarface video . . . **** that this summer I'm bulking up . . . I can't get caught slipping

I digress.

View media item 422155
Where would he get placed? Cause he looks pretty tough

I digress.

Where would he get placed? Cause he looks pretty tough
He got placed there because of the Aztec tats, They're prison tats for gang members. You gotta put in work to be able to have that art in Cali prisons. I seen dudes with scars and whole tattoos blocked because dudes were no good. It sounds crazy, and it is, but that's just how it goes. Some dudes just live for the chance to become a shot caller, so they make it their business to make sure S*** like tats get taken serious. It's kind of like how the Russians got their thing. But now I'm saying too much.

I haven't read that in years so i forgot what that meant.

Edit: i went back to read it again, yeah that was one of the more vivid portions of the account.

Last edited:
He got placed there because of the Aztec tats, They're prison tats for gang members. You gotta put in work to be able to have that art in Cali prisons. I seen dudes with scars and whole tattoos blocked because dudes were no good. It sounds crazy, and it is, but that's just how it goes. Some dudes just live for the chance to become a shot caller, so they make it their business to make sure S*** like tats get taken serious. It's kind of like how the Russians got their thing. But now I'm saying too much.
i been arrested twice in florida and the first time i got arrested i was frail but it was only for one day was place with general population.. second time i was 250 5'11 have 3 tattoos right now a lion on my right arm is view as a latin king symbol and they place with low risk population but i that **** was so secluded you had like a gang members and crazy skinhead with nazi tattoos on their face and for what i get place for a traffic violation not even a felony i had to sleep in a bunkbead for 2 days really close to a toilet smh ... One of my boys got a arrested for a traffic violation and spend a 10 days in jail some big *** dude ate all his food and he didnt even take a shower fearing for himself

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom