How many "classic" albums in hip-hop have there been in the past 10-12 years or so? Name two...

29969.gif
common_be_cover.jpg

Originally Posted by cartune

0004228609102_500X500.jpg

I wouldn't call it a classic, but I definitely think it's his best album not named Tha Carter 1. Definitely had some great cuts on there.

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

400 Degreez... the only thing I felt went wrong with that album was putting Jay on the Ha remix. He totally f***ed it up... other than that, pretty much the perfect album to me.
QFT... I heard that +%@@ and just
smh.gif
That's why cam deleted his verse on oh boy
laugh.gif
umm if it wasn't for jay-z on da remix NYC would've never cared about cash money...funny i copped that album and da insert got da jay-z feature BLOWN UP HUGE in BOLD TEXT
laugh.gif

Who gives a +!#+ if NYC would've never cared about it?

Fact is, I'm a huge Jay fan, and that track was the worse on the album.

Jay mailed it in on that one.

laugh.gif
ninjahood's NY bias does not compute.

Seriously though, 400 Degreez is a better album than any hip-hop elitist will probably tell you it is.

For reals, I don't give a $#*% how much of a Jay fan anybody is...
...for someone who is supposed to be one of the best ever, he is not supposed to drop easily the worst verse on that album. Like... how do you have the worst verse on an album that has Baby featured on it?
ya not gettin it..if it wasn't for that jigga verse ALOT of cats wouldn't of copped da album...i copped cuz that verse, and i got exposedto cash money and got hooked...just like everyone else hence why it did so much #'s since da whole album was good money. that exposure is what you need.

Blueprint
Supreme Clientele
Stilmatic
God Son
The Love Below
Trap Musik
Already Platinum
The Carter (1 only)
Every Kanye Album
Both Lupe albums

Mase_Harlem_World-front.jpg

6 pages for this to show up?
grin.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

and da classic album that ALWAYS GET SNUBBED by NTer's...

album-hard-core.jpg

to this day, if your are a rapper and you have a vagina and your album isn't as good as lil kim's first album then hang it up.

Hmmmmm, lets see, last 10 years.......

Nas: Untitled, Anyone who denies that truth in this album needs to go play in traffic, Stillmatic

Jay-Z: Blueprint, hate all you want

Prodigy: HNIC

Mobb Deep: Murda Music

Jadakiss: Kiss tha game goodbye

Ghostface: Supreme Clientele

T.I. : Urban Legend

Kayne West: College Dropout

UGK: Underground Kings

Bonus

Young Jeezy: Trap or Die, this made EVERYONE step their mixtape game up.

I know everyone won't agree, or will have their own opinion, but its all good.

NOTHING featuring Nelly or ANY Nelly album can't be, or will ever be in my eyes classic.

Back
Top Bottom