How many girls do you get on a day?

ight...he's cooking...but numbers a day...

it just seems pointless to talk about

OP if you wanna really wanna be real...on average..how many of those numbers actually lead to something?

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

the overcompensation, it's obvious.

Word, either you used to be a lame that never got chicks, or you're trying to prove to yourself you're heterosexual or something, like there's some hidden urge you're trying to suppress by doing that.  I flirt all the time, i don't see the point of getting a random number a day though, I can't see the quality being there all the time.  That doesn't sound like you're smashing at all.

Didn't read through the thread but if you have to gauge your game by picking up some random girl's number everyday then you have to reprioritize your life...

We all know you're trying to either:
1.) Brag about getting a number a day
2.) Get e-props

I can't really picture a "G" dismissing their alarm clock and dressing fly to get a broad's number.

But if it's e-props you want there here it is:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Now go out there and be somebody.

I don't understand why you have to ask for their number though. At least one girl asks for my number a day. Have never had to ask.

realistically it's just a numbers game. the more you can put yourself out there the more chance you have. if you get 10 numbers and eventually just smash 1, then it's a win right? with that said, misleading thread title is misleading. you don't get girls every day, you get their numbers. but do what you gotta do.

what i don't understand is why you felt the need to make this thread because to the rest of us it just makes it seem like you're trying to brag, which is pretty lame.

Yeah, umma boss playa.. I normally get at 100-163 #@(!@@! a day.. iooono bout you _s but y'alz is lame as #*!@.. I mean really dough what hoord bout gettin a #*!@# number tho

Originally Posted by Cuffy

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

@Cuffy, please enlighten us on your "G".

grin.gif

Boy get yo silly #%* outta here and go post some YouTube/worldstar videos in the music forum lil young punk

roll.gif
 @Cuffy, I jus' wanna step my "G" up. Help me out wit' dat', pimpin'.

Originally Posted by Carver

Yeah, umma boss playa.. I normally get at 100-163 #@(!@@! a day.. iooono bout you _s but y'alz is lame as #*!@.. I mean really dough what hoord bout gettin a #*!@# number tho

Is that what I sound like to you?

@Cuffy, please enlighten us on your "G".

grin.gif

Boy get yo silly #%* outta here and go post some YouTube/worldstar videos in the music forum lil young punk

roll.gif

I might take you under my wing if you prove yourself

_ the #*!@ you talking boutz.. You asked how much $#%%%% we get at daily and I told you.. You ain't showing me no love famb.. but forellz i get at 100-163 a day nom sayin? and I mean I ain't even trying to smash b.. i'm jus trying to keep my sharpie, sharp g you know how goes

Originally Posted by blazinRook

ight...he's cooking...but numbers a day...

it just seems pointless to talk about

OP if you wanna really wanna be real...on average..how many of those numbers actually lead to something?
thats what im saying its pointless getting number and all that nonsense if it aint leading to something. Basically a waste time, i mean i did this when i was young. but hearing a grown man talk like this is just corny. going out your way to get a number for nothing just seems boring.

Originally Posted by Carver

Is that what I sound like to you?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the properly written sentence after these:

I got that name cuz my G is tighter than Police handcuffs

It's juvenile for a single guy to talk to get on @%*!??? Yall _s got the game %$%%@+ u

Come on, I know all of yall _s can't be this lame. Yall would rather be on here all day lusting over a bad +%*%# yall will NEVER get on instead of talking to a @!!%@@% in the real world...

I #%%$ alot of $%#* tho...not even bragging

Lol man what's good then _s we can get a pyp cracking and have a good old fashioned roast session...its all in fun lol

Yall acting like I came on here saying I'm drilling 4 #$%#@* a day. I said I get 1 girl number a day. Are yall really that uncomfortable talking to girls that yall think I'm tryna flex or brag? I know most of yall _s is hams but Damn....B

I hope that ain't you in your avy with that big %%+ elephant trunk snout you got...heavy %%+ Joe Jackson nose

Lol man y'all _s are funny..Real recognize real. Idk what i was expecting from a board full of hams and virgins

I'll let yall _s in on a lil secret... i jus b like !!@@! come here n let me eat yo %#%#%

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Well OP, you're the guy who uses an auto-shotgun or machine gun on first-person shooters.
You use the "noob spray" technique to hit something, anything.
Do you get a kill, sure you do, but I'm sure your kill/death ratio is in decimals.

yeah...you've definitely never smelled the sweet scent of vagina.

i just deleted 68 girls numbers out of my phone. all from college. i'm so cool i have to delete numbers

roll.gif

I might take you under my wing if you prove yourself

Alright, so how do I prove myself?

Back
Top Bottom