How many girls do you get on a day?

Originally Posted by Cuffy

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

laugh.gif
So you're saying you do this every single day? So if you've been doing this for 3 years, you would have over a thousand contacts in your phone, in which you probably would have to include the place, the date, how you met her... blah blah blah just so you remember when you might hit her up?

Yeah plehboi... U not 'bout dat life!

Who said I been doing it for 3 years though? I could have been doing this for a year, 6 months, or 2 weeks...What's hard about getting a +@%*! number? Seriously?
I feel you bro. I've been getting numbers everyday for like 2 days.
also you said it yourself. It's not that hard to get numbers, so why you flossin for? 

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by Cuffy

Originally Posted by Carver

Yeah, umma boss playa.. I normally get at 100-163 #@(!@@! a day.. iooono bout you _s but y'alz is lame as #*!@.. I mean really dough what hoord bout gettin a #*!@# number tho

Is that what I sound like to you?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the properly written sentence after these:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

A yo Cuffy forget these lames fam, check your PM, enclosed you will find my number. Your swagger juice is at 100 thousand and I want that juicy fruit all over me fam..I want to be your number for the day fam, save me as Joey from Niketalk. I love you

i was spittin hipster game just outta boredom

Pick up on girls when you want to pick up on girls. Gettin at em daily isn't a necessity.

Like drake said.....".#$%%# is just $#@%% i get it when i need it"

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

i was spittin hipster game just outta boredom

Pick up on girls when you want to pick up on girls. Gettin at em daily isn't a necessity.

Like drake said.....".#$%%# is just $#@%% i get it when i need it"

You are da man! 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by DawgPaw23LKP

Only digits I'm worried about is my GPA and bank account...Just saying...
smile.gif

Thats cool and all

but why so much hate in this thread? Seems dudes get offended or something. Whats wrong with spitting some game and getting the digits.

Lets not forget that the point of living is to get it in 
laugh.gif
.... thats an over simplification. I too worry about my bread and my grades but I will not pass up on an opportunity to talk to a cute girl. I dont know what it is but I have a great day when a girl smiles at me or when I have a good conversation with a beauty. 

Thats whats wrong with society.... there seems to be too much emphasis on money and grades, work and all the useless stuff that you will never take with you to the grave. Sure having money and being successful is cool but at what cost? Balance is key but the poon is the ultimate magnet.....

Those that get buns know THAT feel..... when you lay in bed and think "Today I was the man 
pimp.gif
". And its not even about the lack of love or anything.... women are just so exciting to me, Like pokemon gotta catch them all. Like I said a day is not complete without at least TRYING to to talk to a girl, the feeling is just that good. 

Sex drive....makes the world go round. Some of you dudes need to step it up because the opposite sex is a wonderful thing. Cant believe the replies in here, the emasculation of men is succeeding...pity. Getting the digits IS useless but thats just a lil prove that she is interested in you..... alpha. So what if you dont call, but you could call and thats cool cause sometimes I get bored.  

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Originally Posted by DawgPaw23LKP

Only digits I'm worried about is my GPA and bank account...Just saying...
smile.gif

Thats cool and all

but why so much hate in this thread? Seems dudes get offended or something. Whats wrong with spitting some game and getting the digits.

Lets not forget that the point of living is to get it in 
laugh.gif
.... thats an over simplification. I too worry about my bread and my grades but I will not pass up on an opportunity to talk to a cute girl. I dont know what it is but I have a great day when a girl smiles at me or when I have a good conversation with a beauty. 

Thats whats wrong with society.... there seems to be too much emphasis on money and grades, work and all the useless stuff that you will never take with you to the grave. Sure having money and being successful is cool but at what cost? Balance is key but the poon is the ultimate magnet.....

Those that get buns know THAT feel..... when you lay in bed and think "Today I was the man 
pimp.gif
". And its not even about the lack of love or anything.... women are just so exciting to me, Like pokemon gotta catch them all. Like I said a day is not complete without at least TRYING to to talk to a girl, the feeling is just that good. 

Sex drive....makes the world go round. Some of you dudes need to step it up because the opposite sex is a wonderful thing. Cant believe the replies in here, the emasculation of men is succeeding...pity. Getting the digits IS useless but thats just a lil prove that she is interested in you..... alpha. So what if you dont call, but you could call and thats cool cause sometimes I get bored.  
/ignorant view of the world

and whats yours?

Very enlightening response. Good highlighting 

the key to getting the most girls = work, grades, and money
you'll lose money chasing girls, but you'll never lose girls chasing money.....

its get very stressful at times dealing with so many new women but when you about that life, you gotta take the good and the bad.
The fun nights of smashing new chicks and the lonely nights of not having a chick that understands your value past smashing because
your trying to be a bachelor and your honest about it.

and whats yours?

You must have skipped the part where I said getting grades and money is important. 

Like I said... I put it in simplest form possible. Having money and being successful is key in our society but is it really that important at the end of the day? Is it really that important to slave away all day for money? Like I said at what cost? What the point in having all the money if your socially crippled. You can have millions in the bank account and you can get women easy, but you have to watch for the gold diggers and the leeches. 

I love money like the next man but I rather attract my women with ME not my money. Who said anything about chasing girls? I dont chase I talk..... the assumption that somehow you will not be successful if you try to speak to women is pretty wild. It takes 5 minutes to approach a girl and say hi.... Maybe you know some men that quit their job to chase some girl or something. I mainly spend my money on myself.... so maybe thats the problem. Only fools buy their women.

dudes acting like something is wrong for wanting to speak to a girl..... you even posted a convo to show that you can message a girl so I really dont know where your coming from. I read the convo and you really didnt mention the amount of money you had or your grades. Does that mean the "never lose women chasing money" quote is false? NO, it means you gained her attention by showing off your hobbies and interests, and thats exactly what I do. Most men are not successful with women because they live by the quote stated above. Then they get surprised when the girl they got by flaunting the money leaves them for someone who could gain their interest through words and charisma.

and whats yours?

You must have skipped the part where I said getting grades and money is important. 

Like I said... I put it in simplest form possible. Having money and being successful is key in our society but is it really that important at the end of the day? Is it really that important to slave away all day for money? Like I said at what cost? What the point in having all the money if your socially crippled. You can have millions in the bank account and you can get women easy, but you have to watch for the gold diggers and the leeches. 

I love money like the next man but I rather attract my women with ME not my money. Who said anything about chasing girls? I dont chase I talk..... the assumption that somehow you will not be successful if you try to speak to women is pretty wild. It takes 5 minutes to approach a girl and say hi.... Maybe you know some men that quit their job to chase some girl or something. I mainly spend my money on myself.... so maybe thats the problem. Only fools buy their women.

dudes acting like something is wrong for wanting to speak to a girl..... you even posted a convo to show that you can message a girl so I really dont know where your coming from. I read the convo and you really didnt mention the amount of money you had or your grades. Does that mean the "never lose women chasing money" quote is false? NO, it means you gained her attention by showing off your hobbies and interests, and thats exactly what I do. Most men are not successful with women because they live by the quote stated above. Then they get surprised when the girl they got by flaunting the money leaves them for someone who could gain their interest through words and charisma.
There's a reason I started off the conversation talking about my career path.
The idea is not to ignore women 100%....the idea is to never let women get in the way of money, grades, work.

If you're too busy and you have to pass up girls .....tha'ts good

You say most people live by the motto I stated....no they don't....that's why most people are broke. 

Broke %$@## get more numbers than anybody on the planet.

Accomplished $##@# get more box than anybody on the planet.

alot to learn, you have young padawan

The idea is not to ignore women 100%....the idea is to never let women get in the way of money, grades, work.

You say most people live by the motto I stated....no they don't....that's why most people are broke. 

Never stated my financial position or lack of drive due to me talking to women.
It seems your trying to make a point but I just dont see it. The assumption you make that I lack money or grades simply for talking to girls is pretty stupid. I dont see what I have to "learn".... 

The screen caps you posted above must bee the highlight of the month for you...pathetic

Never stated my financial position or lack of drive due to me talking to women. 
I never implied you had a lack of drive nor did I say anything about your financial situation

The assumption you make that I lack money or grades simply for talking to girls is pretty stupid. I dont see what I have to "learn".... 

I never said you lack money or grades. What you have to learn is that staying focused on grades, work, and money (even when it causes you to overlook women at times) will bring you more women (and better quality women) than anything else in the world. "There's a reason I started off the conversation talking about my career path."

The screen caps you posted above must bee the highlight of the month for you...pathetic

lol^......... baggin that chick with a single message was not a highlight, just an example. Post one of yours.

Originally Posted by Carver

_ the #*!@ you talking boutz.. You asked how much $#%%%% we get at daily and I told you.. You ain't showing me no love famb.. but forellz i get at 100-163 a day nom sayin? and I mean I ain't even trying to smash b.. i'm jus trying to keep my sharpie, sharp g you know how goes

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

A yo Cuffy forget these lames fam, check your PM, enclosed you will find my number. Your swagger juice is at 100 thousand and I want that juicy fruit all over me fam..I want to be your number for the day fam, save me as Joey from Niketalk. I love you

Originally Posted by Put em up

jdi23 wrote:
I could probably get more, but I don't even be trying.
translation i get no buns.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif