How many girls do you know that are still virgins? Serious topic. Kinda.

Not in this country
laugh.gif

Outside of the U.S. is more realistic. But any chick that says that around here... it's kind of suspicious seeing as we have an **+ backwards society on sexual promiscuity.

Originally Posted by lexuslaf

Reason I ask is, out of all the girls I know aged 18-25ish, Only two have told me straight up they are virgins (only counting above average girls)

While in todays society sex before marriage is more than accepted, it just gets me thinking sometimes.

And how many partners before they are considered sluts?

It's kinda weird, but they are like an almost extinct species
laugh.gif

Your thoughts?

See.. It aint really a number you can go by... What if she's ginuinely trying to put forward efforts in real relationships and failed a lotta times but never gave up? Would you call this chick a $#%$ if she was 100% loyal to 10 dudes by the time she was 25? Dudes get too caught up in lablels while you should just be worried about what she doin at the moment... Unles, of course, she been dippin around the town like some fancy clown and got a name for herself... Then... That's a different story...

The lables is what makes so many girls, like my ex, scared to touch a penis. I seriously think that besides religion, she was scared of being called a $!%% or @$*!%. Even if we were committed, she was scared to get a "point on her record" by doing anything with me. Screws stuff up sometimes...

Originally Posted by lexuslaf

Reason I ask is, out of all the girls I know aged 18-25ish, Only two have told me straight up they are virgins (only counting above average girls)

While in todays society sex before marriage is more than accepted, it just gets me thinking sometimes.

And how many partners before they are considered sluts?

It's kinda weird, but they are like an almost extinct species
laugh.gif

Your thoughts?

See.. It aint really a number you can go by... What if she's ginuinely trying to put forward efforts in real relationships and failed a lotta times but never gave up? Would you call this chick a $#%$ if she was 100% loyal to 10 dudes by the time she was 25? Dudes get too caught up in lablels while you should just be worried about what she doin at the moment... Unles, of course, she been dippin around the town like some fancy clown and got a name for herself... Then... That's a different story...

The lables is what makes so many girls, like my ex, scared to touch a penis. I seriously think that besides religion, she was scared of being called a $!%% or @$*!%. Even if we were committed, she was scared to get a "point on her record" by doing anything with me. Screws stuff up sometimes...

just one I think. She's like 18 or 19 and she's cute too. She says it's because she's mostly been like a tomboy doing sports and stuff. Also I don't think she's ever had a bf.

just one I think. She's like 18 or 19 and she's cute too. She says it's because she's mostly been like a tomboy doing sports and stuff. Also I don't think she's ever had a bf.

Originally Posted by biff lawson

ONE and im trying to smash so badly

this..

ever since i finger banged her and my 1 finger felt like it was in a cocoon...

made me realize i gotta get back to that promise land

Originally Posted by biff lawson

ONE and im trying to smash so badly

this..

ever since i finger banged her and my 1 finger felt like it was in a cocoon...

made me realize i gotta get back to that promise land

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

The photo:

2r43fkg.jpg

Model Status
laugh.gif

Yeah yeah yeah, I know.. Just like all these rappers out here on the male side... Doesnt make her a bad person though. She's cool as hell. Wise too.

You see the joy dat mass brought to my face? Imagine being able to do errything but smash. Torture.
2eznx8k.jpg

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

The photo:

2r43fkg.jpg

Model Status
laugh.gif

Yeah yeah yeah, I know.. Just like all these rappers out here on the male side... Doesnt make her a bad person though. She's cool as hell. Wise too.

You see the joy dat mass brought to my face? Imagine being able to do errything but smash. Torture.
2eznx8k.jpg

Back
Top Bottom