How many girls do you know that are still virgins? Serious topic. Kinda.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

The photo:

2r43fkg.jpg

Model Status
laugh.gif

Yeah yeah yeah, I know.. Just like all these rappers out here on the male side... Doesnt make her a bad person though. She's cool as hell. Wise too.

You see the joy dat mass brought to my face? Imagine being able to do errything but smash. Torture.
2eznx8k.jpg

nice mass....that's a mighty fine stallion. too bad man..too bad

Side note, vaginal reconstruction was a terrible idea, who was the simp that thought that %%+% up? With a simple operation any dumb slaughterhouse skank that has been plowed by 20+ dudes can basically become a virgin once again.

Side note, vaginal reconstruction was a terrible idea, who was the simp that thought that %%+% up? With a simple operation any dumb slaughterhouse skank that has been plowed by 20+ dudes can basically become a virgin once again.

I've heard of such creatures roaming the Earth.

...and ole girl can catwalk on my pole anyday w/ that mass.

I've heard of such creatures roaming the Earth.

...and ole girl can catwalk on my pole anyday w/ that mass.

Won't find many in America. I know girls in highschool that have had more partners than me and I'm a grown man. Sex is like kissing now. There are A LOT of virgins you just gotta go overseas...................... your second question about the %++% title, I dunno man to be honest and I'm just being real, most people are sluts here in the states these days.

Won't find many in America. I know girls in highschool that have had more partners than me and I'm a grown man. Sex is like kissing now. There are A LOT of virgins you just gotta go overseas...................... your second question about the %++% title, I dunno man to be honest and I'm just being real, most people are sluts here in the states these days.

The photo:

2r43fkg.jpg

Model Status
laugh.gif

Yeah yeah yeah, I know.. Just like all these rappers out here on the male side... Doesnt make her a bad person though. She's cool as hell. Wise too.

You see the joy dat mass brought to my face? Imagine being able to do errything but smash. Torture.
2eznx8k.jpg

details on shirt?

The photo:

2r43fkg.jpg

Model Status
laugh.gif

2eznx8k.jpg

details on shirt?

Back
Top Bottom