How many girls do you know that are still virgins? Serious topic. Kinda.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I sorta knew of a girl that was a semi virgin, she was like she had sex one time before me..

and man no romo when i put it in.. it was OD tight.. started screaming n stuff.. couldn't take it.. so i pretended like I ___

and then was like never again.. those emotions felt like i was killing her.. i was like nawwww Its not suppose to be like this

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I sorta knew of a girl that was a semi virgin, she was like she had sex one time before me..

and man no romo when i put it in.. it was OD tight.. started screaming n stuff.. couldn't take it.. so i pretended like I ___

and then was like never again.. those emotions felt like i was killing her.. i was like nawwww Its not suppose to be like this

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ saying that man had on a Kadeem Hardison shirt.
I knew a virgin once upon a time...
but she lied about being a virgin though.

laugh.gif
@ saying that man had on a Kadeem Hardison shirt.
I knew a virgin once upon a time...
but she lied about being a virgin though.

If shes not 12 yrs old.... finding a unicorn is easier

chicks just get sleezier

If shes not 12 yrs old.... finding a unicorn is easier

chicks just get sleezier

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
semi virgin??? so theres grey areas with this #!++ now??
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Smedroc

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As a matter of fact yea. I know this one chick who was a virgin and let this dude stuck it in but that was it. They didnt technically have sex. Thats the last I heard of her having any kind of sex. So yea I would say they are grey areas.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As a matter of fact yea. I know this one chick who was a virgin and let this dude stuck it in but that was it. They didnt technically have sex. Thats the last I heard of her having any kind of sex. So yea I would say they are grey areas.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Won't find many in America. I know girls in highschool that have had more partners than me and I'm a grown man. Sex is like kissing now. There are A LOT of virgins you just gotta go overseas...................... your second question about the %++% title, I dunno man to be honest and I'm just being real, most people are sluts here in the states these days.

girls oversees are pretty promiscuous as well, possibly even more so than here cause in a lot of countries sex isn't as taboo as it is here. I'm sure you can find them in conservative islamic nations, certainly not in europe.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom