How many girls do you know that are still virgins? Serious topic. Kinda.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Won't find many in America. I know girls in highschool that have had more partners than me and I'm a grown man. Sex is like kissing now. There are A LOT of virgins you just gotta go overseas...................... your second question about the %++% title, I dunno man to be honest and I'm just being real, most people are sluts here in the states these days.

girls oversees are pretty promiscuous as well, possibly even more so than here cause in a lot of countries sex isn't as taboo as it is here. I'm sure you can find them in conservative islamic nations, certainly not in europe.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i've met so many girls who consider themselves virgins solely because they haven't had extended vaginal intercourse, but have done everything else. girls who let their ex smash for 90 seconds but "he didn't finish so it doesn't count" type ++@%. smh.

i've met so many girls who consider themselves virgins solely because they haven't had extended vaginal intercourse, but have done everything else. girls who let their ex smash for 90 seconds but "he didn't finish so it doesn't count" type ++@%. smh.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Not in this country
laugh.gif

Outside of the U.S. is more realistic. But any chick that says that around here... it's kind of suspicious seeing as we have an **+ backwards society on sexual promiscuity.
QFT 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Not in this country
laugh.gif

Outside of the U.S. is more realistic. But any chick that says that around here... it's kind of suspicious seeing as we have an **+ backwards society on sexual promiscuity.
QFT 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ex was semi-virgin. Had sex with some dude when she was young but he didnt deflower her.

When I first hit we started on the kitchen counter (I was making breakfast and she ambushed me Sgt. Johnson) and because of the angle, I struck the nerve and it started
raining blood. I nearly cried, it felt like i stuck my penis into a snuggie. We were together for 2.5 years. But yeah, mad emotions. %###* overwelming

ex was semi-virgin. Had sex with some dude when she was young but he didnt deflower her.

When I first hit we started on the kitchen counter (I was making breakfast and she ambushed me Sgt. Johnson) and because of the angle, I struck the nerve and it started
raining blood. I nearly cried, it felt like i stuck my penis into a snuggie. We were together for 2.5 years. But yeah, mad emotions. %###* overwelming

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

^ just cuz she didn't bleed doesn't mean she's still a virgin.

I never said she was, I'm the one who made her bleed tho, good enough for me

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Won't find many in America. I know girls in highschool that have had more partners than me and I'm a grown man. Sex is like kissing now. There are A LOT of virgins you just gotta go overseas...................... your second question about the %++% title, I dunno man to be honest and I'm just being real, most people are sluts here in the states these days.

girls oversees are pretty promiscuous as well, possibly even more so than here cause in a lot of countries sex isn't as taboo as it is here. I'm sure you can find them in conservative islamic nations, certainly not in europe.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I was just about to ask....where overseas are u guys talking about.....???  
roll.gif

I believe it is more casual in europe; girls aren't frowned upon as much and guys aren't glorified nearly as much for having multiple sexual partners.

Let me know what countries you guys are talking about though 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I was just about to ask....where overseas are u guys talking about.....???  
roll.gif

I believe it is more casual in europe; girls aren't frowned upon as much and guys aren't glorified nearly as much for having multiple sexual partners.

Let me know what countries you guys are talking about though 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Superpusha

so what is a semi-virgin?

lol @ good enough for me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Superpusha

so what is a semi-virgin?

lol @ good enough for me
laugh.gif

Semi-virgin means she had sex before, but your experience with her (physically and emotionally) is going to pretty damn close to being with a virgin. She's still somewhat green, the chocha probably fits like a vice-grip, and more than likely she's gonna get attached if you smash repeatedly.

Anyway, I don't know what's so great about virgins. I guess it's cool to be somebody's first, but I'd rather enjoy sex than have to deal with the nonsense that comes with these rookies.

Semi-virgin means she had sex before, but your experience with her (physically and emotionally) is going to pretty damn close to being with a virgin. She's still somewhat green, the chocha probably fits like a vice-grip, and more than likely she's gonna get attached if you smash repeatedly.

Anyway, I don't know what's so great about virgins. I guess it's cool to be somebody's first, but I'd rather enjoy sex than have to deal with the nonsense that comes with these rookies.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

My ex. She's 19 with the NICEST, FATTEST !$%, and she dresses like a stripper, but she still a virgin... Trust me... I know.... She muslum and not lettin that thang go for nobody but Allah. Word to your mother.

The photo:

2r43fkg.jpg

you were lied to bruh 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

My ex. She's 19 with the NICEST, FATTEST !$%, and she dresses like a stripper, but she still a virgin... Trust me... I know.... She muslum and not lettin that thang go for nobody but Allah. Word to your mother.

The photo:

2r43fkg.jpg

you were lied to bruh 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom