how many girls you been with and whats your age

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

But yo a spreadsheet is beyond OD.

I suffer from OCD slightly...the names are hyperlinked to folders with pics and all that.

Too much freetime I guess.
wow...
laugh.gif

eek.gif

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Illuztrious wrote:

pimp.gif
Need info on the Ohio chick..even though she is a 5
smh.gif
roll.gif

[Cam] I Used To Get It In Ohio [Cam]
pimp.gif

Chick was wack tho', just had a fatty. Chick was so open (literally) I could see inside her on everything I love. @%$# ya'll doing to ya'll women up there son? lol
pimp.gif

glasses.gif

i asked my homegirl how many dudes she been with, she said she doesnt remember cause most of them were one nite stands........... Now thats real. Def respecther for that. Women front too much when asked how many dudes they been with cause they dont want to seem like ho's.
But i respect a woman more that is str8 up and honest than one that hides the truth.

I dont judge women thats had miltiple sex partners. Just like men, they have to get off too.

To be honest... women that have had multiple sex partners is a HUGE turn-off for me... I wanna know that im the only one that's been off in that...its justa complex I have I guess...
smh.gif

But yo a spreadsheet is beyond OD.

I suffer from OCD slightly...the names are hyperlinked to folders with pics and all that.

Too much freetime I guess.
I seriously need to start doing that, I think it's shameful that I can't even remember some of the girls names.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

To be honest... women that have had multiple sex partners is a HUGE turn-off for me... I wanna know that im the only one that's been off in that...its just a complex I have I guess...
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

To be honest... women that have had multiple sex partners is a HUGE turn-off for me... I wanna know that im the only one that's been off in that...its just a complex I have I guess...
smh.gif

Have fun being un-happy for the rest of your life then..

32, 26 y/o.

All but five were one-niters. Been tested through 'em all though, clean as a whistle baby.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom