how many girls you been with and whats your age

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

1, 20.

Some of these numbers are disturbing.
How are these numbers disturbing?
nerd.gif

20/20.... could be A LOT more due to the position im in but im not the type to catch everything thrown at me

im 22 but i dont remember. i had a list but my girl (at the time) found it.....what a mistake....

everygirl that i F!!! or got serviced by my girl knew...smh so i lost that count. I imagine about 15 give or take.

oral tho, shoot thats prolly in the low 30's.

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

1, 20.

nerd.gif
Because they explain why so many people are infected with sexually transmitted diseases in this country.

I overheard two men having a discussion on the train recently and one was saying that our country is to free sexually, and at the time I disagreed with him,but seeing some of the numbers in this thread may have changed my mind.

1, 20.

nerd.gif
Because they explain why so many people are infected with sexually transmitted diseases in this country.

I overheard two men having a discussion on the train recently and one was saying that our country is to free sexually, and at the time I disagreed with him, but seeing some of the numbers in this thread may have changed my mind.
Ducktales are not an anomaly.

1, 20.

nerd.gif

I overheard two men having a discussion on the train recently and one was saying that our country is to free sexually, and at the time I disagreed with him, but seeing some of the numbers in this thread may have changed my mind.
I see what you're saying but I'm still under the impression that anything below 20 is a small number....Hell the girl that I'm dealingwith now just made me her 14th.

1, 20.

nerd.gif

I see what you're saying but I'm still under the impression that anything below 20 is a small number....Hell the girl that I'm dealing with now just made me her 14th.
I completely agree, I'm doing small numbers compared to alot of other people in my area.

Anything below 20 a SMALL number?

I literally just sat here for about 5 minutes trying to comprehend that, and I just can't.

Do you though, be safe bro.

Anything below 20 a SMALL number?

I literally just sat here for about 5 minutes trying to comprehend that, and I just can't.

Do you though, [color= rgb(204, 255, 153)]be safe[/color] bro.
Thanks, and will do
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom