how many girls you been with and whats your age

2i067sx.jpg

2yl1jqt.jpg

rkq7ap.jpg

Last 3 I have pics of...

I'm not even gonna say the number cause I know how NT goes. Put it this way though, I had 15 just in '03 aloneand that was my top performance in one year. I'm 29 btw and starting to slow down now...
ohwell.gif

I should have never put my numbers up, some of ya'll are way too judgemental. 21-13=8, 16/8=2. That's only an average of 2 girls a year from the age of13 to 21 which is not bad at all.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Age - 19
Number of women - 2 1

No ducktales, i could be at a lot more. I'm not a very outgoing person tho.
Same on bolded.
But most the girls I could have had were obese, or I really wasnt feeling and knew they would catch feelings since they were already asking me out. I haterelationships.
Others I just dropped the ball. Hard. DeSean Jackson flipping into the endzone status.

#: 20+

I've turned down or talked myself out of another 30 or so. For awhile I was the master of %$%@@++ up some *@@+$. I'd get in an argument with the #%*$and mess it up for everybody. I know better now. Just tell them #%*$ what they want to hear. Cuss em out later for being dumb.

Single digits FTW

EDIT: I actually don't know the number
nerd.gif
But it's in singledigits
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

I know this one girl from Queens that has 115 bodies...Shorty had a book with names and some had dates on em'.
eyes.gif

Shes 19 too

I knew a broad like that. She'd dome you up every time you copped dro from her
laugh.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

i'm 22

and about 15 females....it would be more but most of the girls i was in sexual relationships with so i was knocking it down quite a bit and i usually juststuck w/ that for a while

GA slaying more *$$! in a week than the average NTer does in a lifetimes
roll.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

soltheman wrote:

3. I'm 17.
Respectable young man .
pimp.gif

Friendship...requested.

pimp.gif

respectable? though
grin.gif
That's decent but if he's 17 that means son's still in HS... Once he goes to college in a year it's a wrap.Literally (or not
tired.gif
)

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

GA slaying more *$$! in a week than the average NTer does in a lifetimes
roll.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

soltheman wrote:

3. I'm 17.
Respectable young man .
pimp.gif

Friendship...requested.

pimp.gif

respectable? though
grin.gif
That's decent but if he's 17 that means son's still in HS... Once he goes to college in a year it's a wrap. Literally (or not
tired.gif
)

In a year? I'm enrolling into classes this summer, whoodey.

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom