how many girls you been with and whats your age

3 and i'm 18.
i always freakout after sex cause seems like everyone is getting pregnant these days. and thats the last thing i need

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Serious relationships: 11-12
Come-n-Go Broads: 15+

indifferent.gif

1 and I'm 18.

Been locked up for the last couple years and have past more than a couple jumpoffs to the crew. Sometimes regret it, but what I got now is worth holding offputting up numbers for now.

I was trying to determine a number some time back. I lost count, id say somewhere around 120-130?? and im 29

Working as a chef w/ the high waitress, hostess turnover. Living in a big city and traveling ....FTW

Originally Posted by Nike Hoops21

1 and I'm 18.

Been locked up for the last couple years and have past more than a couple jumpoffs to the crew. Sometimes regret it, but what I got now is worth holding off putting up numbers for now.

"In the pen, ain't nothin but the fellas."
ayrak5.jpg

These threads and the "How much do you bench" threads are always good for a laugh.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

Originally Posted by Nike Hoops21

1 and I'm 18.

Been locked up for the last couple years and have past more than a couple jumpoffs to the crew. Sometimes regret it, but what I got now is worth holding off putting up numbers for now.

"In the pen, ain't nothin but the fellas."
ayrak5.jpg

"you ain't never had no love from the homies, ese?"
laugh.gif

Kisha, Vawn, Candrice, Anndrea, Meka, April, Tiara, Shara, Whitney, Sherise, Alana

I'm 21

count: 16

9 of my years were spent with 4 girls

the last 12 came in the past 2.5 years

I actually had to sit down and recount all the girls I've been with. Brought back some memories
laugh.gif
. Im 21 and there have been 10 lucky ladies. Im prettyhappy with where im at too.

And the thing is I was a virgin until I graduated HS(by choice, I was big into religion back then). Once you get into college it gets too easy if you're adecent looking dude or have an ounce of game.

Originally Posted by CreekShow

I actually had to sit down and recount all the girls I've been with. Brought back some memories
laugh.gif
. Im 21 and there have been 10 lucky ladies. Im pretty happy with where im at too.

And the thing is I was a virgin until I graduated HS(by choice, I was big into religion back then). Once you get into college it gets too easy if you're a decent looking dude or have an ounce of game.
Yuuuuuup. I would network as much as I can though...not necessarily for hookups and whatnot later on but so you got the scoop on people.There's this one girl I remember seeing at all the parties I went to. When I was talking to my friend who lived in the same area as her, she told meshe'd lose all respect for me if I even conversed with the girl. Chick was maddddd dirty apparently
smh.gif

SpringfieldXD wrote:
FromThaTown wrote:
I'm 29, and I lost count, but it's in the 60's. That's not bad considering my age. However, I always remember faces and the great and not so great times,I've had. And I always remember my first from each different race. I won't die happy, if I don't get to be with an Iranian, Greek, Italian, Israeli, and Japanese woman.

same here. i been doing Walter Peyton numbers...

when i was younger, i used to think that was cool. now, i'm wondering the best way to approach my future-wife with the issue of my rampant promiscuity.

kids, stay monogamous. nothing cool about being a man-%#!%!, unless they're all dimes/famous.

Word now that i look back on it...alot of the chicks i would like to forget, bc of being in college and just wanted to get a nut off or bc of the alcohol.

I have enough bodies under my belt to realize alot of them were worthless and couldnt do nothing for me.

I tells my little cousins all the time after you get past about 10 bodies, only mess with chicks that can do somethings for you that are special.

- she mess with girl
-have no problem with group action
-sucks a mean one
- doesnt ask you to come out your pocket for nothing
-take you anywhere or lets you use her car etc...

AND NEVER GO RAW BC AFTER THAT YOU SEE HOW CRAZY THAT GIRL REALLY IS...IDK WHAT IT IS ABOUT THE RAW MEAT THAT MAKES GIRLS CRAZY

After you've had enough sex with broads, all box is the same for the most part. Start looking and seeing what the box can do for you, if you know what imsaying.

Unless you think shes gf material and thats a wholeeee other conversation.

sorry for the preaching
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom