How many guys is too many for a girl?

Say you meet this girl and she is cool and you're digging her, but you find out she had about 15 sex partners... Is that a no?

Also say she is 25 and started having sex at 15 so that's 1 body per year.

Or it shouldn't matter?

i would multiply whatever she tells you by 2 or 3 :lol:

as far a "cutoff" number...no idea. 10-15 is probably normal and nothing to get freaked out about for anyone who went to college i would think.

Last edited:
However many you're comfortable with. If you aren't comfortable with 15, then you probably will continue to ponder if that's the actual number.

However many you're comfortable with. If you aren't comfortable with 15, then you probably will continue to ponder if that's the actual number.
Yup.  Also depends on how you met her.  If the circumstances in which you met her are unfavorable, chances are, you are always going to be wondering...

I honestly don't think there's a # that'd make me say that's too many. It'd just change my approach and intentions. Keeping in mind that she doesn't have anything.

Say you meet this girl and she is cool and you're digging her, but you find out she had about 15 sex partners... Is that a no?

Also say she is 25 and started having sex at 15 so that's 1 body per year.

Or it shouldn't matter?
Am I missing something? 

Let's me put you up on game, 15 (or 10...) by 25 is not bad. Mad normal for any decent looking girl who's no some prude dork. 

Smashed a chick a month or so back and we get to talking abt it and she tells me I'm around 31 for her... She's 19 btw smh. I never ask but she brought it up, she looks good too.

eh, it doesn' really matter in the grand scheme of things, but I'd be lying that a passing a certain amount won't make you question them. It boils down to what you think it's too many for her age and how comfortable you can be with said number. If the number makes you question her, perhaps you should move on? or just accept it and move with the times.

I'm a dude and I've only had sex with 3 people my whole entire life and I am 26.. How do you think chicks would perceive me??

I think the number that should be more important should be the number of guys she's been in "love" with.

The amount doesn't matter, what matters is was she in a relationship with all or at least most of them.

Legit relationships.

I couldn't care less.

How does she carry herself?

Is she about something?(Going to school to get into a career, or working a solid job?)

Does she have common sense and is secure with herself?

Down for me and doesn't sweat small ****?

Those are the things im more concerned with.

To tell the truth I ain't never asked, and I don't really care. I go by the way a chick carriers herself, you'll be able to tell if she's a thot or not. I actually prefer my box with a little mileage on it, a good used car buy. My only rule she can't have been with any dudes I personally.

Unless you were her first and only you'll never know the truth anyway, women only count the ones that were good, or they actually liked

now if a chick "used to talk to" or "used to chill with" almost every ***** we pass in the mall, she probably been ran thru

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom