How many hours have you gone without sleep?

Roughly 54.. slept for like 20 after.
laugh.gif

Like 35ish hours, don't know how you could make it 48 hours. Nothing is worth staying up for that long

Like 35ish hours, don't know how you could make it 48 hours. Nothing is worth staying up for that long

i think about 26 hours. I just couldn't sleep but then when i sat on my couch i fell insta asleep
laugh.gif

i think about 26 hours. I just couldn't sleep but then when i sat on my couch i fell insta asleep
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

24 hours.

Had to do a 10 page paper the night before the due date.

teachers these days giving 10-page papers with a due date of the next day

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

24 hours.

Had to do a 10 page paper the night before the due date.

teachers these days giving 10-page papers with a due date of the next day

A few summers ago I was up for 46 hrs straight, but I also suffer from insomnia. I was pretty delirious at the point, just sitting in my room laughing for no reason and talking to myself (no I do not and have never done any drugs).

A few summers ago I was up for 46 hrs straight, but I also suffer from insomnia. I was pretty delirious at the point, just sitting in my room laughing for no reason and talking to myself (no I do not and have never done any drugs).

4 Days
Dominican Republic in the blazing summer with no electricity and torrential storms
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

4 Days
Dominican Republic in the blazing summer with no electricity and torrential storms
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

48-50 hrs , when i was in college i used to do some of my plates late so i end up cramming and working non stop just to make the deadline. my body clock wasnt right for a whole week.

Back
Top Bottom