How many NTers over the age of 40.

Happy birthday cuz.

Man, I'll turn 33 in less than a month. Father Time waits for no man

The 70's for me was alot of riding bicycles everywhere with my friends to go swimming or see movies. Believe it or not I was still pretty young in the 70's.

The 70's for me was alot of riding bicycles everywhere with my friends to go swimming or see movies. Believe it or not I was still pretty young in the 70's.

Don't we wish it could still be like that.

I'll be honest, I have this love/hate relationship with the internet. It's ruined us as far as communicating in a real setting.

^I feel you, dont get me wrong i appreciate what it can do (meeting people from different places, opportunities) but its sad that almost everyone would rather communicate with that person in their text or inbox instead of a real physical person

Happy Birthday
First Jordans were white/black/ red og 1's. One of my biggest regrets was not keeping them. Left them in my closet at my Mom and Dads house when I went off to college and I assume they were given away. Still hurts to this day.
I'm a bit younger than you are at 35, but I remember those days. This was when you bought your Air Jordans from JC Penny's, Castner Knott's, and Kenny Shoes...amazing times.

Happy Birthday 48 youngin'

Last edited:
You should make this an AMA thread. What do you do or a living? How did you go through your "quarter life crisis"?

Hey mojo glad to see there are a few of us 40 yo still around. I have a son and a daughter and unfortunately I still have the shoe itch myself and have passed it along to my kids. Alot more expensive now too. Last pair I bought were the BOB Jordan 10's.

It definitley gets more expensive as we spread the interest :smile:
My oldest (17) is sort of into shoes, likes Kobes and Roshe and Frees, but no Jordans.
My 12 year old doesnt really care what he wears as long as it's Nike (or lately UA).
My 9 year old LOVES Air Max - that really hurts paying 150+ for kids shoes !!!
My last one is only 1 - he got his first pair of Roshes last week.
View media item 1462570

Last edited:
Do you plan on putting anything NT related on your tombstone?

Bout to be decision time papi.

I'm 39, got 3 kids and my oldest daughter is going to college this fall :wow:

that I can't believe but thankfully all my kids are focused and good kids .... neither one of my girls know how to twerk :smokin

I'm 39, got 3 kids and my oldest daughter is going to college this fall
eek.gif

that I can't believe but thankfully all my kids are focused and good kids .... neither one of my girls know how to twerk
smokin.gif
roll.gif

onewearz how do you duck under the radar in S&T while @CP1708  gets **** on for being old? 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom