How many of us know that.........

if your mom knew you were cheating on your S.O they would snitch on you especially if they are close with your current S.O? Me and my mom was talking the other day and this topic came up and she said with out a doubt she would tell my girl lol.

if your mom knew you were cheating on your S.O they would snitch on you especially if they are close with your current S.O? Me and my mom was talking the other day and this topic came up and she said with out a doubt she would tell my girl lol.

naw.
30t6p3b.gif
stay out my business

What if ya pops was doin' that to your mom? Same concept different roles..

What if ya pops was doin' that to your mom? Same concept different roles..

Rest her soul, but even my mom knows you don't have the RIGHT to do anything about it.. you're supposed to stay out of relationships that don't concern you. and if you DO intervene, you HAVE to play the loyalty card. It should be illegal to +$!@ your son's game up
laugh.gif
. Now my pops? He just be careless by mistake. A girl called the crib for me the other day right. This deaf +$# dude misheard her name and was like, "WHO?!? Did you say Domonique? Hey I haven't seen you around in..wait...oh so you didn't say Domonique? Well hold on, let me see if he's here..
embarassed.gif
........ Hey Ryan, it's................ so what was your name again? "

laugh.gif
my dad
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Rest her soul, but even my mom knows you don't have the RIGHT to do anything about it.. you're supposed to stay out of relationships that don't concern you. and if you DO intervene, you HAVE to play the loyalty card. It should be illegal to +$!@ your son's game up
laugh.gif
. Now my pops? He just be careless by mistake. A girl called the crib for me the other day right. This deaf +$# dude misheard her name and was like, "WHO?!? Did you say Domonique? Hey I haven't seen you around in..wait...oh so you didn't say Domonique? Well hold on, let me see if he's here..
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
my dad
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Murda He

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
my dad
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Dad ftw and ftl
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
my dad
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Dad ftw and ftl
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
my dad
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Dad ftw and ftl
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
my dad
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Dad ftw and ftl
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
my dad
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Dad ftw and ftl
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
hilarious

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
my dad
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Dad ftw and ftl
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
hilarious

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
my dad
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
my dad
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

$#$% type of moms you got? Dukes would never snitch on her son, no matter the circumstances.

Been through whatever together
I mean whatever the case
My momma tell on me, never
We'll do whatever it take
Had no idea in the world
When we was bakin a cake
That we'd be on top of the world
And still be together today
Man all we got is each other
This bond aint never gone break
You know they say never say never
Well I say never today