How many of us know that.........

$#$% type of moms you got? Dukes would never snitch on her son, no matter the circumstances.

Been through whatever together
I mean whatever the case
My momma tell on me, never
We'll do whatever it take
Had no idea in the world
When we was bakin a cake
That we'd be on top of the world
And still be together today
Man all we got is each other
This bond aint never gone break
You know they say never say never
Well I say never today
Don't care whatever the charge
Be it Federal or State
Don't care whoever the broad
And who made whatever mistake
No talking down on the squad
Just know whatever you say
You would be straighten my %%%*%??
Check you right there in your face
I hear you hatin on my moms
Well Ima tell her you hate
Came in the gates wit my momma
And dats right where Ima stay
Don't matter what the conditions dat she run in wit police
We there the day that she sentenced
Be there the day she released
And all the days in between
She get whatever from me
Take care of the house and the kids
And girl she get whatever she needs.

Originally Posted by Dom90

naw.
30t6p3b.gif
stay out my business

Then dont reply to this thread . 
grin.gif

Just gonna say I have been thinking about this a lot lately, not that I'm doing it but just out of curiosity.
ohwell.gif

Just gonna say I have been thinking about this a lot lately, not that I'm doing it but just out of curiosity.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

My mother wouldnt even know I was in a relationship, let alone if Im cheating on her.

realest comment in this thread.. word for word what i was thinking the whole time... call me immature but 99/100 times my mom wouldnt even know the chick existed and if i was to do something stupid, why would i tell my mom..she'll just feel 
frown.gif
  and be upset cause she'll convince herself that she raised a "cheater" <-- and i use that term loosely..
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

My mother wouldnt even know I was in a relationship, let alone if Im cheating on her.

realest comment in this thread.. word for word what i was thinking the whole time... call me immature but 99/100 times my mom wouldnt even know the chick existed and if i was to do something stupid, why would i tell my mom..she'll just feel 
frown.gif
  and be upset cause she'll convince herself that she raised a "cheater" <-- and i use that term loosely..
grin.gif

when ever I use to do bad things my mom use to hide it from my dad, you think my mom is going to tell a random broad that I'm playing her?.......your moms is a snitch

when ever I use to do bad things my mom use to hide it from my dad, you think my mom is going to tell a random broad that I'm playing her?.......your moms is a snitch

Naw. My mom expects me to act like a man and if ever in that situation it would come from my mouth, not hers.

Naw. My mom expects me to act like a man and if ever in that situation it would come from my mouth, not hers.

Back
Top Bottom