How many of you guys LOVE basketball...

This kid is hilarius. And i love Basketball.
laugh.gif

And yea lighten up Buddy just like ^he said.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by useref15

Theres obviously something wrong with the kid.

I don't know why you would post this.

and what is obviously wrong with him? cause i dont see it. seems like a normal kid to me...just happy

and what is obviously wrong with him? cause i dont see it. seems like a normal kid to me...just happy

laugh.gif
:lol:lol:lol:I was dying at the end when he was talking about the swings. good find

laugh.gif
:lol:lol:lol:I was dying at the end when he was talking about the swings. good find

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Nah ... if you look at the kids in the back in the last couple seconds, they all have down-syndrome. 
Obviously a camp for special kids. But it's still funny.
laugh.gif

No malicious intent. 

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Nah ... if you look at the kids in the back in the last couple seconds, they all have down-syndrome. 
Obviously a camp for special kids. But it's still funny.
laugh.gif

No malicious intent. 

they were joking about giving him a medal for spelling his name right....i dont think that is something you do with someone who has a learning disability.

they were joking about giving him a medal for spelling his name right....i dont think that is something you do with someone who has a learning disability.

Back
Top Bottom