How many of you guys think the Madden ratings are off?

im like pele

Banned
Don't get me wrong, its a great game and all...but sometimes players ratings are just off...

The main attribute that ticks me off is Terry Glenn's speed.
He is listed as a 93 speed overral when really, he is one of the fastest and quickest guys in the league...

I believe he should be atLEAST a 96 speed.
The reason why this ticks me off is because I play with the Cowboys and if I had a guy that was a 96 speed or higher, then my angel fade would work much muchbetter...

There are many more horrible ratings, but Im too lazy to point any more out
What do you guys think???

i remember Clinton Portis was talking about this, but I don't remember where. He said he ran a 4.2, and they have him as 95 speed. He should be at least a98 or 99

Hester should not be 100
smh.gif

that reminds me of an old commecial where the football player was playing with thegame developers and he goes "THAT DOESNT SHOW MY BREAKAWAY SPEED!!"

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

that reminds me of an old commecial where the football player was playing with thegame developers and he goes "THAT DOESNT SHOW MY BREAKAWAY SPEED!!"

laugh.gif
Wasn't that Dante Hall?

if you do the scouting combine, a 96 speed warrants about a low 4.3, high 4.2 speed so yeah...

I think they're pretty accurate for the most part. Just edit em if it bothers you that much.

only thing i pissed about is they did the saints defense so dirty with the update my whole D went down
smh.gif
except for mckenzie they gave him a shut down cornericon
indifferent.gif

Not only are a lot of the ratings off, but the skin colors for various players are off too. For example, Nnamdi Asomugha is darker than this background.
indifferent.gif

It's not like they don't know what he looks like, they got his picture right freaking there. I guess madden can't be perfect.

Sorta off topic and I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but anyone else notice how for New England's offense it says "NE COACH" insteadof "B.Belichick"? Also, in-game the coaches are almost life-like, but for Bill Belichick it's just totally off, dude's wearing glasses, hat,and no hodie.

Did Belichick not want his name in the game or is EA hating?
laugh.gif

Is it me is everyone faster in 08. Alot of wideouts have high 90s when they had mid and low 90s before.
and WHY is Lamont Jordan so wack? I think he fumbles way too much.(not a Raiders fan)
But hey!, everything cant be right.

Back
Top Bottom