How many of you have gotten robbed? Vol. Almost got robbed today

supremacy

Banned
So I was coming home today and had to catch the back end of the train so i walked out the other exit. Right in the distance i see three goons but i just walk towards my house. At every one street corner I dropped my water bottle and i bend to pick it up and see the goons more closer than before. So i picked my pace up a bit and about a block and a half away from my place, one of them run up to me while i was drinking water and hit me with the, "Do i know you from somewhere" line. I said i dont think so without stopping walking but this time another guy was at my other side trying to hold my arm back. The dude on the left then told me to run my pockets and try to dig his hand into my pocket. So i threw my water bottle at him and soaked him in water and i made a grab for the other dude next to me but all 3 of them ran for some reason.

Spoiler [+]
i know, cool story bro
Spoiler [+]
I should take self defense classes

So I was coming home today and had to catch the back end of the train so i walked out the other exit. Right in the distance i see three goons but i just walk towards my house. At every one street corner I dropped my water bottle and i bend to pick it up and see the goons more closer than before. So i picked my pace up a bit and about a block and a half away from my place, one of them run up to me while i was drinking water and hit me with the, "Do i know you from somewhere" line. I said i dont think so without stopping walking but this time another guy was at my other side trying to hold my arm back. The dude on the left then told me to run my pockets and try to dig his hand into my pocket. So i threw my water bottle at him and soaked him in water and i made a grab for the other dude next to me but all 3 of them ran for some reason.

Spoiler [+]
i know, cool story bro
Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif
 They really weren't bout that life if they ran away after getting soaked

I was robbed at gunpoint once.

Took my ipod, cellphone, and wallet.

My dog died the same day too
30t6p3b.gif

I was robbed at gunpoint once.

Took my ipod, cellphone, and wallet.

My dog died the same day too
30t6p3b.gif

They were obviously not about that life, but no i have never been robbed.

They were obviously not about that life, but no i have never been robbed.

Some dudes ran up on me and my brother one time with a gun and took his wallet when we were younger (i was like 15). They bounced with like 30 bucks.... Wish someone would try that #++@ now. Id pistol whip them with their own gun.

Some dudes ran up on me and my brother one time with a gun and took his wallet when we were younger (i was like 15). They bounced with like 30 bucks.... Wish someone would try that #++@ now. Id pistol whip them with their own gun.

First time I GOT ROBBED for my phone. I just let it happen because I've never thought of being robbed before and knew nothing about defending myself.

--- Lesson learned.

2nd time ATTEMPT. (Long story short) I was walking home from work at about 11-12 PM. 2 dudes tried to rob me. I fight back and litterally tell them they're not gonna take %*%$ from me. They dapped me in the end and they took nothing.

3rd time ATTEMPT- Last month (This is really a LONG story short because so much happened after this, which all ended in respect). I walk out of UPS from shipping kicks, and a group of 8 dudes outside. 2 of them approach me from behind hit me keep saying "gimme ur hat " I fight back, they dont take my hat, they all run.

If anybody wants to know the full story to this let me know.

The bottom line is people will only rob you if you don't fight back, unless they have a gun.

First time I GOT ROBBED for my phone. I just let it happen because I've never thought of being robbed before and knew nothing about defending myself.

--- Lesson learned.

2nd time ATTEMPT. (Long story short) I was walking home from work at about 11-12 PM. 2 dudes tried to rob me. I fight back and litterally tell them they're not gonna take %*%$ from me. They dapped me in the end and they took nothing.

3rd time ATTEMPT- Last month (This is really a LONG story short because so much happened after this, which all ended in respect). I walk out of UPS from shipping kicks, and a group of 8 dudes outside. 2 of them approach me from behind hit me keep saying "gimme ur hat " I fight back, they dont take my hat, they all run.

If anybody wants to know the full story to this let me know.

The bottom line is people will only rob you if you don't fight back, unless they have a gun.

Originally Posted by Supremacy

Spoiler [+]
i know, cool story bro
Spoiler [+]
Are you a girl?
If you're a guy, should should have stood your ground and maintained eye contact soon as you saw their intent and asked them whats up.

Greatest way to prevent a robbery is to show you are alert to their scheme. They only go after easy money.

Post pics of what you look like

Back
Top Bottom